• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If the Pokemon World you lived on were to be completely obliterated in 10 days...

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
800px-Grand_Meteor_Delta_PG.png

Grand Meteor Delta from Pokemon Generations

It's Valentine's day. So wynaut celebrate today with this Pokemon scenario, a question actually. A question that the intro of Pokemon Adventures ORAS chapter asks you, the Pokemon fan.

"If the Planet [Pokemon World] you lived on were to be completely obliterated in 10 days... what would you spend those 'final days' doing, and with whom?"

But if you want more specifics. Here's the general idea. All plans to stop the meteor have failed except for one, Mega Rayquaza but no one is really sure if this plan will work. Your one of the few people who knows about this, so life still peacefully continues on like normal and you find yourself on the "final days", pondering what to do and whom you want to spend those days with.

Last edited:

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I would spend those 10 days with my most loved ones and most trusted partners. So while we would be still alive, we would do what we wanted to do the most. In the end, we will surely meet again in the afterlife.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If it's the Pokemon world, can't you just have Dialga or Palkia use their literal god powers to eliminate the rock?

shoz999

If it's the Pokemon world, can't you just have Dialga or Palkia use their literal god powers to eliminate the rock?
You can also try using their literal god powers to stop Lysandre. Don't know about you but I've noticed a consistent trend where Dialga and Palkia don't really bother to do anything about these world-destroying events unless it's anything related to space & time which can not only be seen in it's anime and manga counterparts but also the spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger series and even then, that's still questionable as there is also Gen 7. Unless you captured Dialga and Palkia at this point and in this scenario you don't, your just another one of many inhabitants who could be a Pokemon trainer or not that wasn't chosen by Rayquaza to help out and destroy the meteor, only spending your "final" days having a good time with your friends and family, hoping things turn out alright and if it doesn't, oh well.

So in short answer, nope. You really just can't have Dialga or Palkia do that mostly for the simple fact, regardless whether you argue they can or not or that it's there problem too, that it interferes with the plot of the Delta Episode and it's adaptations, that it's Mega Rayquaza that destroys the meteor and no one else and even then most people who know this aren't really sure if this plan will work. For example, Zinnia panicked when she failed to mega evolve Rayquaza.

Orphalesion

I'm not the biggest fan of scenarios like that. The world would go to chaos as large portions of the population would do stupid, dangerous, violent and/or obnoxious things "because it's the last opportunity" and for someone like me who enjoys routine and quiet time periods that would literally be the worst world to exist in.

Plus...it's the Pokemon world, even ignoring the legendaries, there's hordes of animals with super powers controlled by a large number of people, let alone their superior technology. So I find it difficult to imagine a situation were people and their pokemon couldn't at least make a decent attempt at preventing the end of the world.

shoz999

I'm not the biggest fan of scenarios like that. The world would go to chaos as large portions of the population would do stupid, dangerous, violent and/or obnoxious things "because it's the last opportunity" and for someone like me who enjoys routine and quiet time periods that would literally be the worst world to exist in.

Plus...it's the Pokemon world, even ignoring the legendaries, there's hordes of animals with super powers controlled by a large number of people, let alone their superior technology. So I find it difficult to imagine a situation were people and their pokemon couldn't at least make a decent attempt at preventing the end of the world.
Okay. I've added a bit more specifics, now it's not as chaotic as you've now imagined.

Orphalesion

Alright under the new parameters, I'd probably go on living normally as if nothing had happened and just be like extra-friendly and welcoming to everybody. I'd probably also take time off work.