• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (566)

Cobalt_Latios

I can't believe this...

This has been pushed back another week, no thanks to the Transformers Animated Premier; I got myself worked up over nothing.

*Shakes fist in the air for dramatic effect*

Ah well, guess I've got more time for myself...

*Continues to linger around*

Well, unfortunately for you, they didn't air this episode this week. They had a Transformers Animated movie instead. It was fine by me, though. I needed to get some rest after the lack of sleep I have had for the past week.

Well... I was looking forward to the next episode this week. I was pretty mad that they showed Transformers Animated Premier. I soo much hate these episodes. I rather watch the Transformers 3D Movie instead of this junk =/

I guess I can wait for 1 more week...
Geez, I know that this a Pokemon message board, but honestly some of you need to have more than just Pokemon to look forward to.

I had been waiting for that premiere (T:A) for quite some time now. I must be in the minority. Oh well, it happens. I should be used to that by now. I've been aware of the break for a while too.

Well, that's all I've got to say...

*C_L*

CrazyYanmega

Argh, I was so looking forward to this episode! I flap my wings in anger! WHY?! I love MorpheusShipping, and there needs to be a discussion board for MorpheusShipping!

CrazyYanmega

Argh, I was so looking forward to seeing this episode! I flap my wings in anger! I am a MorpheusShipper, and I want to see a MorpheusShipping thread made in the Shipper's Community

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Poor Ash lol Now will this mark DaycareShipping? AshXAngie?
Also it was the first time the narrator said "To be continued"

Dattebayo

Banned
That thing Lickylicky was wearing doesn't look anything like a scarf, thus made me thought the episode title was misleading. Plus, when Ash saw the monster, I already found out it was a Lickylicky just by looking at its shape. Overall, I find the episode sub-par, though it's great that Angie returns and I like Lickylicky's owner as he has an Italian accent.

Last edited:
Heh, I watched the rest of the episode and let me voice my impressions on it:

>The Sinnoh Paper is filled with lots of symbols, and for a second I thought there were English words there.
>The Newspaper article isn't always reliable!
>The Scarf monster, the oh so supposedly Lickilicky.
>Ash giving Angie the serious look was......sort of hard to hear.
>Angie reacts and acts suspiciously, but gets over it.
>Team Rocket disguise as reporters for the Sinnoh Day (?)
>ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OUT!
>The cavern reminds me of the Lumineon episode.
>The scarf is some inflatable floater thing made of plastic, even a bite would result a pop.
>Angie's parents didn't sound too horrific.
>Some Italian mario-esquite voice dude was thrilled to see his Pokemon evolved.
>Angie's parents comment on how Angie could marry Ash and take over the business together.
>Ash sneezes and in Japanese myth, if one mentions about you, you sneeze.
>Dawn and Brock look over Ash with curious looks.

Poor Ash lol Now will this mark DaycareShipping? AshXAngie?
Also it was the first time the narrator said "To be continued"

I believe so. It was kind of funny to hear that in his comical way of tone.

HoennMaster

Kind of a funny episode. It went a little differently then I imagined but still not that bad overall. Glad Angie appeared.

That thing Lickylicky was wearing doesn't look anything like a scarf, thus made me thought the episode title was misleading.

That's hard to believe. It goes around the neck, aka scarf. It doesn't have to make sense.

Plus, when Ash saw the monster, I already found out it was a Lickylicky just by looking at its shape.

Good job, just like everyone else.

Overall, I find the episode sub-par

Just like almost every other episode.

minredd

Cartoonist
THE ROSE. JAMES HAD HIS ROSE DURING THE MOTTO XD

I was glad to see Angie again, and her parents talking about her marrying Ash at the end was priceless XD Not as good as the Team Galactic episodes, but still fairly entertaining. The end made it all worth while, with the crazy Italian man.

NoodleChefKyle

Fanfic Author
Who knew Sinnoh had Bigfoot sightings too?

Eww! Drool puddle!

Whoa! I want a floaty scarf like that!

Hasnt' Meowth run out of film yet?

A dung beetle bot? Now I've seen everything.

Suckers? Yup. They're suckers all right.

Nice italian accent, dude.

Just curious. Why do they call it MorpheusShipping anyway?

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Well, Pokemon is getting more realistic. Newspapers, and how Team Rocket reacted to the cops. This was the funnyest episode in a long time. It's nice to laugh sometimes.

Netbug009

...Ugh, I come in and see a ton of hate for one of the best episodes ever of a favorite show of mine cause it held a FILLER back a week? Come on guys... :(

Anyways, fun episode. ^^ Angie showing up made me yell "Morpheusshipping!" happily. I LOLed at the ending.

Cobalt_Latios

...Ugh, I come in and see a ton of hate for one of the best episodes ever of a favorite show of mine cause it held a FILLER back a week? Come on guys... :(
Your not the only one. That is of course if your referring to T: A. Otherwise, I have no idea what your referring to.

Still waiting... not fun, I really want to watch this episode. I love comedy.

*C_L*

I thought this episode brought some laughs back in my part. I loved it when Angie used that tone to say "I just fill it up with air and hold it like a balloon" , followed with "Angie, you have a strange imagination." from Brock. This made me lol.XD Also when Ash sneezed at the end was funny.=P It was, a so-so episode (as most are in the series anyway)

~7/10

P.S.-Lickylicky looked SO adorable~!=D

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
ok, admittedly, it's extremly hard for every episode that follows the glorious Cynthia( <3 )-and-Team- Galactic- arc, but this week's episode was really decent and entertaining nevertheless.

The best thing, of course, was the reunion of our heroes with Angie (although I still think that she would have deserved a better, i.e. lovelier styling)
Did you notice when Angie exclusively welcomed Ash but not Dawn or Brock? If that's not a clear hint for MorpheusShipping... :D

Lickilicki may not be my favorite Pokemon but I could put up with it, because it intimated his potential by showing some nice moves in the battle against Team Rocket.

How I loved that old fisherman and the hilarious expression on his face XD Poor guy :D

Ash once again proved himself a real hero when he interceded with Angie's parents on her behalf. A highly impressive scene!

That crazy Lickilicki-owner sure cracked me up :D Didn't he somehow remind you of Scott from the Battle Frontier, too?

And let us not forget the great scene in which Angie's parents were talking about her daughter marrying Ash and the latter had to sneeze. An ordinary scene at first glance, but one with a profound meaning.
I just hope that the writer won't let it fall into oblivion

All in all, a successful episode and awesome entertainment

7 out of 10 points.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
A great episode and one of my favorites, Even though Lickilicky annoys me so much. Especially it's name, Which sounded weird all through out the episode.

Anyway, I love the few hints of MorpheusShipping the writer's gave us. Angie's idea on how to transport Lickilicky made me laugh. So was the ending with Angie and her parents. Poor Ash has no idea what's going on. But my favorite scene of the episode was when Team Rocket stumble on Ash and the gang in the park. It was so sweet how close Ash and Angie were.

I also love how Team Rocket got jobs as paparazzi, It seems so fitting for them. Too bad they're so oblivious.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
An overall good episode. Lickylicky always struck me as one of the oddest pokemon ever. This episode showed just that.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Is it me, or did Sarah Natochenny sound... a teeny bit different than she normally does? Meh, it could very well just be my imagination.

Anyway, it was quite a good episode. Lickilicky's trainer was... funny. In the RAW, I believe he spoke English, IIRC. Now he spoke... <inserts language here>. Still funny. This is the first time the narrator said "TO BE CONTINUED", right? Oh, and the myth about sneezing, it's also present in Chinese myths, too. ;)