• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (566)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Unidentified Floating Monster!?

Back in Solaceon Town on their way to Hearthome, Ash & Co. meet up with Aoi and her family at the breeding centre. When they arrive, they find out about a huge flying monster thats around town at night. Ash & Co. decide to investigate. What could it be?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Since my post was orignally junky guesswork, I shall majorly edit this.

I really thought this episode was kindof gross. I don't like Lickilicky and seeing it eating all that food and geting its giant, slobbery tongue everywhere was not pleasant. Seeing Angie again didn't seem like that much of a big deal to me, we only saw her about ten episodes ago. Not one of the greatest episodes in my opinion. Actually, considering this is Sinnoh, which is my least favorite season so far, I hated it.

Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Aoi's reaction when Lickitung evolved was hilarious.

Jessie + snake = awesome

I found Lickilicky's Team Rocket beatdown to be particularly funny.

TeddiUrsa

The best part of the episode?

Well, the fat english speaking guy who orgasmed all over his Lickilicky. He was hilarious! Seriously, in the short scene he was in he was so hyper and over the top happy that I could not handle it. what an awesome character ^^

OOOOH MY GOOOOD! BERUBERTO!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCHEEEE!!

Aoi was cute as ever and I really, really hope that we´ll see her again.

More thoughts later.

OH OHHHHH YYYEEEES!!!!!!BERUBERTOOOO!!

Electivirus

Not really, no.

Well, the fat english speaking guy who orgasmed all over his Lickilicky. He was hilarious! Seriously, in the short scene he was in he was so hyper and over the top happy that I could not handle it. what an awesome character ^^

More thoughts later.

Lol, someone loooooooooves Lickilicky!

I missed that guy, mostly because I skipped straight to the preview right after Team Rocket got their daily ***-whooping. Looking at it now, they really look alike. o_O I'd love it if he was a recurring character. That would be SO full of win! :)

Edit: I love you, Hirooka! :)

Edit #2: Woot! Rank up!

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore

More thoughts later.

At that moment, I actually thought that Jim Cummings had learnt japanese and started voice acting in japan. It was that crazy. So anyhow I guess that Lickylicky now belongs to that guy now huh? Hopefully we'll see more of that crazy fat Southerner!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The fat guy definately made this episode. I also liked that fisherman too (the way he imagined Lickilicky to look like was odd...was it based off some cryptid or something)?

Also, Aoi's father looks like a major badass. Seriously, that guy looked like he could **** you up bad.

Besides that, kind of a goofy episode. I have no clue why Aoi hooked Lickilicky onto a rope and made it float in the air, but I imagine it was to hide it (or some bizarre sexual fetish)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't think so. Doesn't look like she's gonna start a journey or anything yet, which I kinda was hoping would happen. So pretty much this goes into the cute filler episode with an old character that really doesn't accomplish anything though.

There were alot of shipping hints though. At the end for example her parents I think mentioned her having a crush on Ash, causing her to freak out. And Ash...uh, sneezed.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
NOTE: Mars' Purugly and Jupiter's Skuntank were NOT added to the intro, as some had hoped.

Speaking of the intro, I've finally convinced myself that it's catchy. I'll gladly sit through it.

After a string of episodes with actual significance, it's actually nice to get something a little more...pointless. As little as Jessie's Lickitung ever actually did, it was an adorable little scoundrel, and even its evolved form is able to match its cuddliness. I was highly amused by the Macy's Parade float stunt they pulled. (Also, you should all be happy that I used up all my "inflatable sack" jokes with Floatzel in the Wake match.) At first I wondered why Aoi wasn't familiar with TR, but then I remembered that they never took off their dsiguises in the summer school arc.

I'm so glad that TR has their very own Egg Walker now. Those pesky Artificial Chaos shouldn't be a problem for them anymore. Hey, they seem to be able to play kickball and attract leashed pink Yoshis with it.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thought Jessie was giving Ash and Aoi a breathalyzer when she was about to interview them...

And of course, there's the unnamed fisherman and fat dude that I need not mention who stole this episode.

Fun fact: This is only the second raw episode that has aired on my B-day (the other being the Skitty capture episode). I think this is the better of the two.

magicallypuzzled

i am guess some one in the family doesn't like Lickilicky i am not sure if it's filler girl that absolutely hates him or some one in town causing her to try and hide him but it's a good thing she gave him away as her idea was hardly ideal. if you can't take care of a pokemon properly you have no business having one in the first place.

Last edited:

lonewolf

i am guess some one in the family doesn't like Lickilicky i am not sure if it's filler girl that absolutely hates him or some one in town causing her to try and hide him but it's a good thing she gave him away as her idea was hardly ideal. if you can't take care of a pokemon properly you have no business having one in the first place.

Aoi's family runs the daycare. The man hugging Lickilicky is its trainer, who left it there to be trained while he was away.

I absolutely loved the episode. Although I was a bit confused on why Lickylicky was basically made into a balloon, I liked the overall plot. I noticed were that Ash had his gloves off twice, which is weird to me because I never notice his gloves off often. I loved the whole "snake-Jessie" scene. It was hilarious in a slightly creepy way XD. And awwwww at the AshxAoi hints. They say that when you sneeze, someone is talking about you who likes you, or something like that. That was cute. :]]]

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
So basically, Aoi was looking after someone's Lickitung, Said Lickitung evolved during Aoi's training, She freaked thinking she was going to get in trouble for evolving it, and she hid it....leading to all sorts of wacky pocket monster-like antics.

I have to agree with how nice it is to see such a pointless episode. =]

Also, Who calls their wife "mama" >_>
I think that was a bit strange

Also, Engrish really does make EVERYTHING better.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
at the beginning of the episode when they were eating,did Ash actually blush?
While I don't remember it, things suddenly make sense now. Though completely oblivious to any signs Anabel and Aoi showed him, Ash can't help but fall head-over-heels for onigiri.