• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (566)

gtab x3

I liked this episode, really cool, and Lickilicky made it really an enjoyable episode. I love how then end was funny. When ash sneezed it meant that people were talking about him behind its back.

Brumrha

Banned
I pretty much laughed at the people thinking that the "scarf monster" exists, but this just so happens to be nothing more than a Bigfoot rip-off.

I'll say that Lickylicky's inflatable collar sure is a nifty creation, & Angie sure has some creativity. That much I'll give her credit for. Also, having him floating in midair must have people crapping in their pants once they saw his dark shadow.

Lastly, when TR made up their Pokemon food that's the size of a boulder, I was thinking, how in the world can someone eat that?!

That's pretty much it...

*Leaves*

Cobalt_Latios

I saw Billy Beach at the end of the credits. I believe he was one of those recurring actors right?
a.k.a., Jimmy Zoppi? Yeah, he's the guy who does the voice of Meowth, James, Prof. Oak, Gary and a few random characters here and there.

I could not believe that Team Rocket was unable to tell that "the scarf monster" was indeed Lickilicky simply because it was wearing that inflatable tube. It's simply wearing a tube, and they still weren't able to tell the thing from a Lickilicky.

*chucks faith out the window, then closes window*

edits: It's-a me, Mario! Oh god, it's as if the writers were deliberately trying to tell us that Nintendo is in some way related to this!
Also, I gotta love the ending. What Angie's parents said was quite hilarious :D. Oh, and by the looks of things, Ash seems to allergic to something... (hehehe, this could explain a bit, not!). Then the narrator saying To Be Continued...? That was good.

Okay, so for the most part the episode wasn't bad. I didn't like where it went in the first place, but it solved itself in the end quite nicely. That italian guy was just perfect.

*C_L*

Last edited:

katfairy

Eh, I found Mr. Fake Italian to be annoying. But then, badly faked accents tend to bug me anyway. (Maybe it's because NOBODY ever gets the Maine accent right but insists on trying it anyway.)

I did find Angie's parents to be a giggle though, even if her father's voice came across as (unintentionally?) patronising. The marriage talk is just the kind of thing parents do to their kids, even today- I've heard them.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Nice to see Angie

It was cool seeing Angie back again. Do you think Serebii will make a bio for her?

SmartD

I liked episode, it was much cooler than I tought. Why did Ash sneeazed at the end?

In Japanese culture, if you talk about someone behind their back, that person will sneeze (Angie was talking about Ash) . It was also done in that Mawile episode back in Hoenn, but it was cut out. I was surprised they kept it in, even though it doesn't make sense in American culture. Man, Team Rocket are so stupid, it's just a Lickilicky with a inflatable thing.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Oh yeah! I remember that being in this episode of Magical DoReMi. Patina, Laralie, and Mirabelle were all talking about Dorie for a few seconds around the beginning. And at Dorie's house, she stated "They say when you sneeze, someone's talking about you".

And yes, this was also in the DUB version as well, so glad I know that. :)

But back to this episode, I thought it was funny when Jessie had a snake tounge in front of James and Meowth. That was hilarious, when she did a snake noise as well.

I liked Lickilicky as well, I was stunned that it was just flying in the air. Now, I get the part of "The Unidentified Floating Monster?!" :p

I love it when Team Rocket puts on their dumb act.
It makes me laugh every time.

Decent episode. A lot better than some of the other fillers.
I loved seeing Angie again. It's nice to have an old character come back once in a while. Gives a sense of.... nostalgia. y/n?

It was great at the end too, when they were talking about getting married.
I could practically hear all the AshxAngie shippers squealing. XDDD

Alloute

Not Banned
It was one of the best episodes in a long time. Lickilicky was too cool for school lol. Team Rocket and their crazy antics lol, when will they learn?

Rebeccag

Loved this episode. Laughed at the paper being callede the Sinnoh star and also Team rocket running away from the poilice. Lillkilicky made me laugh though with it keep escaping from its pokeball ^_^ and when Brock said "Angie you have a weird imagination
LOL at angie calling Team Rocket weirdos and yay James had his rose ^_^
hehe James called Jessie dear ^_^. Love angies parents. LOL the trainer was so funny and love angies mother teaasing angie about ASh

CrazyYanmega

It was great at the end too, when they were talking about getting married.
I could practically hear all the AshxAngie shippers squealing. XDDD
I WAS NOT SQUEALING! okay i was...

At first I thought that they wern't going to show that part at the end with Angie and her parents when the narrator started talking. I was so relieved when they showed it!

I WAS NOT SQUEALING! okay i was...

At first I thought that they wern't going to show that part at the end with Angie and her parents when the narrator started talking. I was so relieved when they showed it!

Haha nice!

This is what I like about PUSA. They don't cut scenes out.
It's interesting how America has become more and more accepting over the years...

katfairy

Well, they have cut one scene, but under the circumstances, I can't say as I blame them. Some of Meowth's boss fantasies are sketchy, but one of them- I'm not sure they'd have shown it on prime time, let alone a kids' show! It was jaw-droppingly wierd. And sketchy. And did I mention sketchy?

Giovanni in a speedo, covered with honey. I'll say no more.

I saw that one on youtube!
The funniest thing I've ever seen.
I was wondering if "honey" really was honey..... -shot-