• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If the world was going to end

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Start writing my fic faster so it doesn't end unfinished.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Do what I always wanted to do.
Fill my neighbor's pool with jello like in the Phineas and Ferb episode so i can have a Ping-Pong tournament while bouncing up and down . . . IN MY NEIGHBOR'S BACKYARD!!!!! xD

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ WTF?!? I can imagine it now . . . a bunch of 12 year olds raiding the roads xD

And plus if the world was going to end in one week, I'd make my archnemesis PAY for slow-dancing with my friend at a school dance JUST A FEW DAYS AGO -.-

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I'd let the girl I love know I love her, then go lootin'!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Well then, I would obviously go take a shower and die before I could grab a towel, thus die naked I kid. I would probably tell the guy that I have a crush on that I love him. Yeah, that works. Because I would never otherwise.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
In reality, I'd probably just do whatever I normally do. Because I don't want to regret any of my actions if it turns out that the world doesn't end after all.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
In reality, I'd probably just do whatever I normally do. Because I don't want to regret any of my actions if it turns out that the world doesn't end after all.
Smart man. I might do something out of the ordinary as long as its not Illegal.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I'd probably go to a pet shop and steal buy myself a puppy! I love animals, and I would like to give one a good last week before it died! I would also give all my money away to anyone who wants it, won't be much use when your dead, but it'll feel good.

Kick a wasps nest, see if they actually chase you.

Ride in a hellicopter, even if I have to drive the damn thing myself!

Kiss a random stranger. who didn't look like a weirdo

Try Red Bull..... nuf said.

Eat pasta for every meal I had left.

Have a laugh with friends, die laughing! It's the only way to go!

Climb onto a double decker bus and shout, "Never take life seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway!"

Put a picture of Justin Bieber onto a wall, and get people to throw darts at it.

The list goes on.........

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
I would defenitly do anything that I have never had the guts to do, because of a fear of death. Such as Bungee Jumping, Skydiving, and Motorcycle stunts. I would also try to delve deep into the secrets of the paranormal.

Grey Wind

If there was no doubt about it ending, I'd probably try and do something I'd never do, like sky-diving or something.

And I'm surprised nobody has said "get laid" yet.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'd look for a way to somehow survive Doomsday. I'm not going down before I get to have at least one kid.
I mean, if it was the world flooding I'd steal an underwater hotel with my own submarine, if there was a nuclear war I'd get the most defensive bomb shelter ever, and if it was some horrible monster that was going to raze the world I'd have it slayed.
As for anything else.....I'll just choke on some bitter almonds on the penultimate day.

Last edited: