• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

r0ck3rZ

PokeMania Owner
how about some KO moves?

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
I was kinda dissapointed that there weren't that many move tutors were in DP. I don't what move I'll want though. I mean as long as I can use them with the squad I usually battle with then fine.

Abbodon

Espeon Master
I would like a move tutor for Metronome because it's such a fun move to muck around with.

Shiny Noctowl

I want Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, ExtremeSpeed, Baton Pass, Belly Drum, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and ThunderPunch to be move tutor moves.

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Earthquake:p?
Ofcourse they won't do that so I'll say: Calm Mind..

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I would like to see the return of hydro cannon, frenzy plant, and blast burn for sure. That would be good enough for me.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
- Assist
- Follow Me
- Helping Hand
- Flare Blitz
- Double Kick
- Rapid Spin

That's if there's a list of move tutor moves. If it's just a select few for various Pokes like we saw in DP with Draco Meteor, then Flare Blitz has the utmost priority. Flareon needs the Flare Blitz option. Volt Tackle would be nice too, but then it would ruin the novelty for Pikachu and Raichu. Double Kick and Rapid Spin for utility, and the other moves for double battles.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
I would like to see the return of hydro cannon, frenzy plant, and blast burn for sure. That would be good enough for me.

ok u obviously have not been to the north island route 225 ya know the one with the constant sandstorm. u may want to check the people in the houses when you have your starter or any region starter on hand with you

Duragon31

Dont Underestimate
definately need Baton Pass in there for pokes tht have some good passing capabilities but dont get it
for example Tentacruel with barrier, quick good sp.def, ability to force switch with confuse
perfect, but no baton pass :(

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
definately need Baton Pass in there for pokes tht have some good passing capabilities but dont get it
for example Tentacruel with barrier, quick good sp.def, ability to force switch with confuse
perfect, but no baton pass :(

Abusively awesome. He's pretty devoted when it comes to setting up and maintaining those boosts, especially with the frequency of roar and whirlwind. With acupressure, you could pass just about any boost you get to a fellow team mate. The randomness may not serve said Tentacruel, but an accuracy boost on Rhyperior...

Larry

I fthere was one for Ice-Punch it would be great for Dragonite to get a x4 on Salamence and Garchomp...

Mabey a dig move tuter or an acent power tuter. yeah have a lv 2 lickilicky

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
i'd like to see the elemental punches at a move tutor again- then i wouldn't have to go through all the hastle of trying to get enough BP in Emerald to teach my Cubone fire punch, then have to park it over.... =/

i'd also quite like to see extreme speed, baton pass and some good healing moves or something.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I'd like something like Wish (provided a couple new pokemon get it added to their movepool.) Curse would be another good one, a few pokemon can get it now but in G/S/C it was more available. The game's alot different now but it wouldn't hurt them any to have it.

Otter16

Leaf Storm
I would love to have a tutor for the elemental punches, nasty plot, double kick, and assist.