• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I deperately want Seismic Toss, because its a pain trying to get it for Blissey in the 3rd Gen. It would be so much easier on a 4th Gen game

Mewx

OUs are A-OK!
I would want an ice-punch move tutor to be compatable with my Dragonite...

My dragonite knows ice punch..or maybe it was fire punch...

Iron Head and Night Slash definitely.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
The punches, the pulse attacks, and on a lark, Pay Day. Would be fun to be able to get Pokémon other than Meowth and Persian with Pay Day, like in the good old days when Pay Day was a TM.

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
Either the elemental Punches or Nastly Plot. I'll bet both will be in the new BF

Sudo

pretty busy...
RAPID SPIN!! Seriously, we need more decent Spinners, with Stealth Rock ruining Salamence and Dragonite's time.

Recover and Wish would be really good. If uxie had a recovery move, it'd see more usage. Recover would help Regice compete with Cradily and Blissey as well.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Elemental punches of course!, i can't remember about other moves that were on Emerald that aren't on TM.

^Cool rapid spin or other moves that change the competitive a bit.

Regan

Banned
Seismic Toss, Hypnosis, Thunder punch..

They're a mission to get.

Xx_Dialga_xX

1337 pimp
itd be awesome for a seismic toss tutor for blissey

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Here are a few which I thought would be worthy for learning:

How about Mirror coat?
It seems good on Regice, Cresselia, and those other ones with a truckload of Special Defence...

Also Counter, for those Physical sponges such as Regirock and maybe Regigigas...to compensate for its (somewhat lame) ability.

And Nasty Plot also...no need to say why.

Aura sphere - its a never-miss attack with the most power (since most only have a base 60 power), and make it compatible to most Psychics, to counter dark types...and maybe that sometimes double-teaming Blissey.

Magnet bomb - those Pokemon who learns this recently has a really low Attack power, so why not make it an available move for tutoring to those Pokemon with higher attack power?

The 3 elemental punches & Night Slash- no need for explanations too.

...and Psycho Cut - only a few will learn this recently, and it could be a good move for normal types too.

*Hehe* Sorry for saying more than just one move, but I think it's better to say a lot what moves we wanted to be learned repeatedly.

There are many good moves too, but I'll only list a few.

- all punches (mega, ice, fire, thunder, poison jab perhaps?)
- Explosion ;)
- Sword dance
- Nasty Plot

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Pursuit would be nice.