• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

I'd like to have all Emerald Tutors back.

Volt Tackle won't happen (They must make Pikachu and co. speshul!!), but it'd be nice if it was a Tutor. Luxray would kick asses and take names with it.

The useless RBY TMs (Water Gun, Bide, you know... the good stuff) for the lulz.

Whirlpool and Dive, for old HM goodness.

No idea for the rest. :p

I totally agree with the elemental punches. preferably they could be taught an unlimited amount of times in exchange for a small amount of battle points. Their just too useful to phisical sweepers to be ignored. I didn't realize to give my Swampert Ice punch till after i imported it, it has rubbish SP.ATK

bushin

I would want ALL move tutors
including the ones from XD and Colosseum....
I really want a Self-Destruct... ^_^

That's if they really are doing a platinum game...>_>

And something that not very related to this topic...
I would want some new moves...

Just like Stealth Rock but for other types...Ice for example....
Stalactites ...
Then Garchomps/Dragonites/Salamences would be doomed!

^_^

NES

Flip me to the side!
I dunno but Surf for Pikachu would be rad, i mean you can't transfer the surfing pikachu to D/P so there has to be a way to have it again.

"Wish" and "Batton pass" could be cool tutoring moves.

Last edited:

Namikaze

The One and Only
I would like the elemental punches on more pokemon. Nasty Plot should also be another move to teach. Maybe even Baton pass.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Flamethrower,Ice Beam,Thunderbolt

[aka]

Splash

Seriously, I think it'd be pretty awesome to have a splash tutor.
Kinda for a "WTF??" moment

Last edited:

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
All of the move tutors that were on Battle Frontier in Emerald.

Also, the random move tutors in Fire Red/Leaf Green. Except that you can have them teach the moves unlimited times, as long as you have... like... the Battle Points required for such a thing.

War Raichu

Thunder Master
Nasty Plot would be a really good one, and it's not all that impossible; Swords Dance was a tutor move, right?

The one move I'd really like to see as a tutor move is Aura Sphere. It's not that likely, but considering the fact that it isn't really Lucario's signature move any more when 6 other Pokemon learn it, it wouldn't be strange to allow many more Pokemon to learn it via tutor. Also, I would think that any Pokemon that can do Focus Blast could learn Aura Sphere. Including Raichu. :)

Nutty

Please make a Flare Blitz move tutor. Flareon is crying for it. It really will increase his useage. Entei will benefit from it too.

Vemmmu

Why you want Sword Dance or Poison Jab tutors. They are TM moves so we don't need tutor to get them.

IMO Heal Bell would be awesome. Only limited number of pokemons get it and it is very useful support move so it would be nice.

Then there is Nasty Plot, Curse, Baton Pass, Wish, Elemental Punches, Flare Blitz, Aura Sphere etc.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Having every move as a move tutor would be the best ever XD

But I don't really have a preference on the moves, the only thing I want is to be able to use the move tutors over and over. It's kinda annoying that back when I was more "n00by" with pokemon I wasted the explosion one and I want it back D=