• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
ummm.... You get Those Tms at Veilstone. Tm 13, 24 and 35 can be bought in the game corner

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Plus it'd be kinda pointless since you can usually trade for items over wifi without having to sacrifice much. Tutor moves should be moves that can't already be learned easily another way.

Rad3n

Banned
I would have enjoyed Counter as a move tutor. Many Pokemon who got Fake Out this generation (SPINDA), can't effectively Counter Sash because Fake Out is illegal with Counter. It's also a very big pain to get Pokemon like Counter-Sash Gengar, as you need to do it all on older games. I did not start EV training till 4th gen, and I have no breeding set up or good Pokemon to Battle Tower with in Emerald. I don't like having to trade for this stuff.

ummm.... You get Those Tms at Veilstone. Tm 13, 24 and 35 can be bought in the game corner

**** you, I saw your Avatar and though you were Zappy and got excited, you suck.

Rad, Spinda is still a great pokemon in OU, unless you want them to ban it to uber don't ask fro move tutor to make it even better.

Gallade needed extremespeed.

Nytestryke

Knowledge is Power
Hmm.. Looking at the list of Tutorable moves, Pikachu with Magnet Rise pl0x!?

:D
No, seriously, loads of stuff can learn Magnet Rise. Pretty awesome ;025;

Wow, there are alot of cool tutor moves to be honest. I'm quite glad that Nasty Plot didn't come out though :p

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Draco Meteor ALL THE WAY orROAR OF TIME :)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Oh gosh. Nasty Plot all the way.
Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thungerbolt would have been nice.
And a whole tutor deicated to mew would have been even sweeter.

ray2020

peace out!
Plus it'd be kinda pointless since you can usually trade for items over wifi without having to sacrifice much. Tutor moves should be moves that can't already be learned easily another way.

its easy to trade, all you need is a pal and you're set

roar of time is like a signature move of a legend, so it's real unlikely

Oh gosh. Nasty Plot all the way.
Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thungerbolt would have been nice.
And a whole tutor deicated to mew would have been even sweeter.

poor game corner gets neglected all the time

nasty plot would greatly increase special sweepers

can't mew learn all tutor moves?

V4LOVER

chirp
I would've liked a Spore move tutor.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I would love to see the Metronome tutor back. Would be nice if flare blitz was one so we can teach flareon that.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
Would be nice if flare blitz was one so we can teach flareon that.

I agree. Poor Flareon and also Entei have been shafted in the case of a Physical STAB. Fire Fang isn't a good option for them at all. I hate this fact, and it forces me to put power into Flareon's inferior Special Attack (though I wouldn't say that stat sucks either) and use good fire moves like Heat Wave. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Perhaps Me First should also be a move tutpor move. And close combat. Perhaps Also Dragon rush. I rather see my Rayquaza having Dragon rush then having it learn outrage

GengarNightmare

WISH!!! I can't stand that Vaporeon doesn't learn it on its own! This goes along with Dragon Dance and Hypnosis on the "irritating-to-breed-in" list.

??????????

Draco Meteor is already learned through a move tutor!

Last edited:

ray2020

peace out!
Perhaps Me First should also be a move tutpor move. And close combat. Perhaps Also Dragon rush. I rather see my Rayquaza having Dragon rush then having it learn outrage

close combat is way to powerful to be tutored, superpower is there, but it'll have do

as for outrage VS dragon rush is concerned, outrage is much more powerful, accurate, and predictable

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
Zap Cannon :)

Tf5174

I thought of a few more like.

1.flamethrower
2.hydro pump
3.ice fang
4.thunder fang
5.fire fang

R_N

Extreme Speed would have been love.
It always bugged me that the pokemon known for speed could never learn the damn move, may as well make it a Tutor move & expand the poke pool a bit.

& Trick Room because there's only ever 1 TM for it (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong)