• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Nasty Plot
Dragon Dance
Agility
Rapid Spin
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Wish
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Aqua Jet
Mach Punch
Ice Shard
Shadow Sneak
Vacuum Wave
Bullet Punch
Hynosis (Spore's 100% Accuracy is too much)
Recover
Synthesis
Leech Seed
Ingrain
Aqua Ring
Aromatherapy
Fake-out
Flare-Blitz
Close Combat
Leaf Blade
Magnitude

It would make a few Pokémon a lot more powerful.

Icy_Snorunt

Pokemon Coordinator
Fake Out!
I hate breeding for it... :/

CaseyGirl

Dont stand in my way
Close Combat
Aurora Beam
Hydro Pump
Flare Blitz
or
SELFDESTRUCT!!!!!! >=D

Dark Destiny

Battle Noob
I can't think of Tutors I'd like from the top of my head but why did they remove certain stuff?

I never played 3rd Gen or FR/LG. Just 1/2/4. But there's so many moves you could use from the tutors such as Seismic toss on blissey, Swords dance on Qwilfish and others.

I never played those so no games from that generation but now they seem really useful.

@Casey girl. Selfdestruct is useful, I have a Selfdestruct Snorlax which I got from another player. Snorlax + Explosion = ownage XD. So if you want Selfdestruct, go for explosion too =).

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Well, Platinum gave me the Gunk Shot tutor I wanted. But I also wanted it so Weezing could learn it. And it can't! You would think that something that subsists on kitchen garbage could learn a move that involves spewing garbage!

And Swords Dance is a TM, but Qwilfish can't learn it. Odd, it could get the Swords Dance tutor. This means, of course, no SD/Aqua Jet Qwilfish. Poo.

Move tutors I want in future games or would've preferred in this one:

Flare Blitz (Flareon wants this something bad! Now watch. In the next game, they'll pull another Weezing on us- they'll give us Flare Blitz and make Flareon the only fire-type that can't learn it. Watch.)

Seismic Toss (They really were idiots to not include this move.)

Curse (I thought we'd see a Curse tutor in HG/SS!)

Splash (Good for a laugh, really)

Aqua Jet (Swords Dance/Aqua Jet Qwilfish for the win!)

Nasty Plot (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

And anything that can somehow make Luvdisc somewhat usable.