• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

one for swords dance.could be a move any physical sweeper would use.

Swords Dance is available by TM.

Everyone knows the best one would be Nasty Plot. However, the Elemental Punches and Seed Bomb would be strong too.

Mandude

What is seed bomb? Elemental Punches would help me out a lot, plus a nasty plot tutor would rock.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Elemental Punches (I want Thunder/Ice Punch Metagross..I have Emerald but it's not legit/is fake..). I also agree with Nasty Plot, NP Lucario would be Awesome, especially that it has higher base Sp.Atk than Atk, Vacuum Wave (physical gets Bullet Punch and ES, but ES doesn't hit for SE and Bullet Punch is basically for Gengar and rocks).
Lucario@Life Orb
Timid
6HP / 252Sp.Atk / 252Spe
Nasty Plot
Vacuum Wave
Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/HP (Ice)

Yup..this looks good, especially it'll be even more powerful than the Specs set and with the new special oriented Blissey spread Specs fails to 2KO, but this should do it after a nasty plot and Life Orb :).

jaxonferz

uh, i want a move tutor that can teach dunsparce, seviper, and aggron dragon breath because i think those three should know how to use that

DPStorm

Punches would be nice, though I'm expecting those.
Nasty Plot would be VERY nice.

edit: Bah, Yanm_ can't learn Baton Pass, so scratch that idea; at any rate, nasty plot would still be nice

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
Elemental Punches would be quite nice, along with Seed Bomb.

Nasty Plot on Tutor=Everyone gets raped on WiFi.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I think Nasty Plot or Elemental Punchs would be good for Move Tutors, maybe Spore as well.

GoldenSunYuGiOh

I'd want one that teaches the Gym TMs; just having them as one-of-a-kind TMs is kind of pain, IMO. It'd be really cool if the tutor taught 3rd-gen gym TMs along with 4th-gen, too.

nivek

... Yawn?
The Elemental Punches and Elemental Fangs. Aura Sphere would also rock. Also, I would like Flare Blitz, that would help poor little Flareon...

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I hope there will be an Aura Sphere & Close Combat tutor, because I always use those moves. Also, I'm also hoping for those elemental punches & fangs.

ludicolo_kid

Seismic Toss is NEEDED. Charm/SToss Bliss. :)

I'm in an unimaginative (tired) mood and so I can't think of anything else atm.

Woodsofinfinity

No elemental punches. If Lucario learned the elemental punches Sword dance lucario would be even more powerfull!

Edit : No nasty plot either. Think how broken some pokémon would be! 100% of all team would carry a Blissey -.-

Last edited:
Edit : No nasty plot either. Think how broken some pokémon would be! 100% of all team would carry a Blissey -.-

wow, never thought about that.

by the way aura sphere will and should stay exclusive to Lucario and a hand full of legendaries.

Vemmmu

No elemental punches. If Lucario learned the elemental punches Sword dance lucario would be even more powerfull!

So you say, that Nasty Plot Infernape and Azelf are broken and uncounterable. And Ice Punch Lucario too.

C'mon. They all are counterable. Blissey walls Azelf and Cresselia other two. If Lucario uses SD/Ice Punch/CC/Extremespeed then Weezing/Gyarados/Cresselia can stop it.