• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Woodsofinfinity

But it would make Lucario even more unpredictable

Infernape and Azelf is pretty much the most common ploters.. And there pokémon that everyone have to be aware off when building a team, because after a nasty plot their become a huge threat. That's still only two pokémon, so it's not to hard to build a team that can handle that. But if it would be like 10-15 nasty plotter you would have to handle it would be a lot harder.

Last edited:
But it would make Lucario even more unpredictable

Infernape and Azelf is pretty much the most common ploters in OU.. And there pokémon that everyone have to be aware off when building a team, because after a nasty plot their become a huge threat. But since they only TWO pokémon so that's not so hard, but on the other hand if almost every special sweeper in the game will get nasty plot, you will have like 10-15 nasty plot-sweapers in mind everytime you build a team with totally different types. Hey, why don't we give Yanmega nasty plot?

yes, but isn't it already like that with physical sweepers though?

Woodsofinfinity

Yep, but special attacker is generally more threatening. At least to me. After all theres a whole lot more physical walls to choose from and we have both intimidate and will-o-wisp. We also have more physical defensive hazers and phazer.. The only special wall that can phaze is snorlax I guess with whirlwind (and he can really afford the move slot as he's either a offensive minded wall or a sleep talker)

Last edited:
One for the pulse attacks; water pulse, dark pulse and dragon pulse. Then I could get a Lucario that knows the 3 pulse attacks and aura sphere, like the placity one :)

Errm. They're TMs, you know...

And I want the Elemental Punches back just so I can teach them to my Tanabata Jirachi and Movie Deoxys.

Besides that, Rapid Spin, Wish, Nasty Plot, Earth Power and Aura Sphere would be amazing. Specially if Gardevoir could learn the latter three. I mean, Gallade gets Swords Dance, Earthquake and Close Combat...

By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES

Last edited:

Ktroys

(Insert Joke Here)
I'd want Psycho Boost for my mew, (cuz it knows Nasty Plot.)
and some dragon moves are a pain to get, unless your good
at breeding.

Sudo

pretty busy...
Just posting to second Gardevoir getting Nasty Plot and Aura Sphere.

With Will O Wisp, Taunt OR Wish, it could sweep an unprepared team using Nasty Plot and Psychic, with Aura Sphere for Blissey and Darks. Gardevoir needs more attention, it's a great support pokemon... more type coverage means it may get more chances to be seen on a team.

**Earth Power + Flash Fire traced = ultimate heatran killer**

Alakazam needs Vacuum Wave or Aura Sphere. With Choice Specs equipped, Vacuum Wave could make a wonderful revenge killing move. Aura Sphere would do about 40% to Blissey so it could be a good way to finish it off more reliably than Focus Blast.

Nasty Plot would be really sweet. I can see a Nasty Plot/Taunt/Vacuum Wave/Psychic set becoming popular. Stop random Thunderwaves, Vacuum Wave Weavile and TTar, Nasty Plot and sweep. Spiritomb would be a 100% counter though.

Mandude

Seismic toss, elemental punches, and nasty plot for a sick bonus.

xgina

Banned
seismic toss. or rapid spin, or heal bell/aromatherapy. if there's more than 1 rapid spin + heal bell bronzong would be really cool, as well as legal knock off + rapid spin tenta and armaldo.

Kataphrut

Definately more than Draco Meteor and FP/BB/HC that's for sure. You can keep them, but I'd like Dynamic Punch, Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch and Volt Tackle. Alot more, but I can't bother naming them.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
after thinking about it, special walls are already being over whelmed by specs, do we really need more ploters?

Woodsofinfinity

after thinking about it, special walls are already being over whelmed by specs, do we really need more ploters?

Finally someone who doesn't want more ploters :p You can't really compare nasty plot and sword dance, because the physical attackers has intimidate, will-o-wisp, a lot more phsysical walls and phazers. For special walling we only have Blissey, snorlax and regice.. and the later two doesn't have any safe healing move. And like you say, they already having a though time with choice spec-users.

Heal bell, rapid spin and Seismic toss would be pretty nice move tutor moves on the other hand ^^

Elite Four Muadita

I wuold want a hypnosis move tutor or even a TM for it... I mean it totally pwns...

J-Double24

I want more pokemon to be able to learn these move tutor moves: Aura Sphere, E-Punches, Seismic toss(PWNZ), and many more it's just that I forget what else :p.

MaxPegasus42

The Violent Angel
I think some of them i would like would be Sweet Kiss, Softboiled/Wish, Dynamic Punch, Shadow Punch(perhaps), Seismic Toss, Counter and from my mouth to god's ears Leech Seed... please allow me to finally have that Leech Seed Vileplume I always wanted but couldnt have because it was a NYC move only.

If there was one move tutor move that I wanted in Platinum, It would be Seismic Toss. The move was great for certain in the GBA games but then it was like it almost disappeared from everywhere in D/P. Most certainly, it would be good to see it in Platinum.

Grandesco

As Sword Dance is a TM/Tutor, so should Nasty Plot be.

My choice is really easy; Nasty Plot and Seismic toss.

-Grandesco

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
volt tackle for my suicune

What're you, high?

Anyways, I want the Elemental punches, Rollout, Ancient Power, Ominous Wind and Snore.