• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Instead of being a TM given by Maylene, I really which Drain Punch was a move tutor move because there are so many Pokemon that I'd like to teach it to.

Mcgustin

Poketopia master
I would really love hydro pump to be able to be taught. I would definantly teach it to my palkia!!

N30Th13f

Pokemon Breeder!
I would really love one move tutor (maybe this will be added in Heart Gold/ Sould Silver) that would teach moves that raise stats, EX. Dragon Dance, Agility, Nasty Plot, Nasty Plot would go perfect with my Alakazam or Gengar XD

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
having to breed for the tms you used already is not htat fun but there is always the item traiding thread you can all visit to get some tms that you messed up using on your pokemon
i wish body slam came back to be tutored like in FR/LG that would be awsom so i wouldnt have to breed it

Pikapalo

Seismic Toss and body slam. Because I don't have what it takes to breed and check IV's for Chansey in 3rd gen games. I also hate playing the GC games.

shinyspilingeo

Pokemon Master
My Steelix Knows Aqua Tail it is so awsome

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Earthquake as move tutor move... Awesome! No begging for trades for that tm anymore XD!

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Flare Blitz, so physical fire types like Flareon and Entei can be useful.

Rocky6

I'd say a move tutor for Ancient Power then I wouldn't have to give a heart scale every time to the remember guy...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I wanted a Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/Curse/Dragon Dance move tutor, or maybe an Ice Shard move tutor.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
draco meteor, no more needs to be said......

Terry. T.

One and Only...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think that the three 120 damage attacks (Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Solarbeam) should've been taught. I was also surprised to find out that they included the elemental punches, but not the elemental fangs.

EDIT: FINALLY, RANK UP!

Joe1428

Master of Steel
I wished one tutor would teach Aeroblast

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
I wished one tutor would teach Aeroblast

Which would be pretty useless, seeing as Lugia is the only one who can learn it...

I would have liked the stat power up moves, like Dragon Dance and Nasty Plot, to have been tutorable.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer