• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

R_N

Extreme Speed would have been love.
It always bugged me that the pokemon known for speed could never learn the damn move, may as well make it a Tutor move & expand the poke pool a bit.

& Trick Room because there's only ever 1 TM for it (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Maybe Leaf Storm could be a move tutor have the same requirements like draco meteor. Psycho boost could be nice too.

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
Nasty Plot should've been Move Tutored. Swords Dance is a TM (and I think you can buy it/win it, so you can get more than one) and can be learned by so many Pokemon. Meanwhile, special attackers don't have any similar move except for the pathetically rare Nasty Plot and the even more rare Tail Glow. Blissey already makes it tough for special sweepers, Nintendo, why do you have to be even more mean to them!?

blackemerald

Would've loved to played around with Psycho shift and Flare blitz tutors, if only to stop gamefreak from laughing at what they've done to Flareon. Trick room is a nice one too.

Nasty Plot
Yawn
Wish (Wish Cresselia would've been cool)
Aura Sphere (With more Pokemon being able to learn it)
Night Slash
Air Slash (why Air Cutter and not Air Slash? >_<)
Slack Off/Recover
Baton Pass

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I just thought of four

Sheer Cold, Fissure, Horn Drill, Gilloutine

Would be nice if more POkemon knew one hit K-O moves

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I want Baton Pass and Wish, there's gotta be more pokemon that can use these two moves.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Flare Blitz (or at least Flame Wheel) and the elemental Fangs + Poison Fang. I dunno, anything to help the Eeveelutions that, um, aren't as good.

Tezuka Kunimitsu

Supa pika 3 trainer
a Dynamic Punch,Rock Wrecker,and Megahorn move tutor

DrDimentio

Palindrome-cursed...
Nasty Plot would have been awesome... at least Darkrai got that well-deserved move anyway. But there are so many more Pokemans that could be better special sweepers with that move. Calm Mind just isn't the same >_>.

I also think it would be cool if there was some random dumb NPC in a house in the middle of nowhere, who says he'll teach you the "ultimate move" for 100 shards of each colour. So some player wastes their life getting the shards. Then the tutor says "Which Pokemon should Tackle be taught to?" or something. That would be cool.

No, but seriously... Encore, Belly Drum, Rapid Spin, Trump Card and Be Emo would be useful tutor moves. I presume the move "Be Emo" would be taught by Marley, and it would be Dark-type 0_o.

cloudk

hates you.
I'd wish LeafStorm was one of the Tutor moves available. It's troublesome to breed for it, since most pokemon only learn it as their last few moves.