• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
dream eater, i made the mistake of selling the tm but platinum really needs dream eater, as some pokemon learn hypnosis but not dream eater

I've been thinking, just how would a move tutor teach their moves to the pokemon anyway? I really don't think a hiker could do an ice punch anyway let alone swift.But I guess you could teach dive and snore yourself though.

Water Gun ftw!

devilry

I'd like it if Aura Sphere was a move tutor move!
Although if pokemon like Gengar could learn it, they'd be imbalanced.

Nasty plot is also great.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Curse is needed, as they scraped the TM for it.

Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, Belly Drum, and blaze kick would have been nice, too.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Elemental punches, Eruption, Water Spout, Spore, Wood Hammer, Brave Bird, ExtremeSpeed, Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet, Vacuum Wave, Mach Punch and Gravity.

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
I'd like counter as a tutor move. They had it in the 3rd gen so why not in the 4th gen? I'd like to teach gengar and blissey that move without having to import them from leafgreen since EV training in the 3rd gen wasn't easy without the counter app in your poketch.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
I'd like counter as a tutor move. They had it in the 3rd gen so why not in the 4th gen? I'd like to teach gengar and blissey that move without having to import them from leafgreen since EV training in the 3rd gen wasn't easy without the counter app in your poketch.

Yay! I found another Filipino. :)

Metal Burst works better. It counters ANY attack regardless of either physical or special.

IIC, there is a move tutor for Counter in Platinum? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
This seems like a better place to ask;

You can use ALL of the tutor moves as many times as you want, right? As long as you have the right amount of shards?

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
Dragon Dance would be perfect for a move tutor to teach. no more breeding a million pokemon just to get the right nature or leveling up gyrados just to get it to breed with a pokemon.

dpdude

teehee
the one by pastoria gives you fire punch, thunderpunch, and ice punch and a bunch of other awesome moves.

SpecialAcez

Cool X Dangerous
the one by pastoria gives you fire punch, thunderpunch, and ice punch and a bunch of other awesome moves.
Yea, though I'd prefer the Survival Area's move tutor. He teaches totally awesome moves like Outrage, Gunk Shot etc. I'd like a move tutor that teaches moves like Nasty Plot, Curse, Dragon Dance and Double-edge.

Lyricalx

Excellent.
Seismic Toss.
I had to go through so much trouble just to get my Sableye to learn it.
Borrowing a second SP from someone, Breeding it over and over again, then trading it to FR for that guy in Pewter city.
I had to find out the hardway I had the wrong cable link, then had to buy the correct one D:
It was so troublesome.

Alloute

Not Banned
Um, I think Sweet Kiss should have been available.

Can you imagine? Meowth with Sweet Kiss? So cool.