• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

Speaking of move tutors how do you delete pokemons moves?

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Speaking of move tutors how do you delete pokemons moves?
There is a house near the pokemon center at Canalave City.

I would want an Follow me (for pokemon that gets health or stats from attacks) or a magical leaf tutor.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
^^^ i agree with the elemental fangs.

i also would like a tutor for something awesome like meteor mash ^_^ or maybe even dragon rush.

tempeststorm34

Roost, Drain Punch, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, and Shadow Ball would all be great. However, I think you can buy Shadow Ball from the game corner in FR/LG, so the latter might not be as useful. I don't care if they have these as tutor moves or as buyable TMs, but it would really be nice either way.

I probably would have dark void, judgement, seed flare, and spacial rend as some moves only because i just want to have a pokemon other than the ones in whom it was made for to actually have these moves.

Calm PokeMaster

Yeah,Lucario with Nasty Plot and 252 Spd EV's.I know what you are thinking of.

I would use that Nasty Plot tutor for Infernape( a lot easier for teaching it that move).

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
I would of liked to see some of the first attack moves (i.e. bullet punch, ice shard), wish, and Rapid spin

I hope you all know that there is a device called an action replay that can put cheats onto the game.

But I want to see all the elemental punches as a tutor move.

I hope you all know that there is a device called an action replay that can put cheats onto the game. It can go and change the 1st TM in your party into what ever you want x99. ;201-m;;355;;107;;492-s;;026;

I hope you all know that there is a device called an action replay that can put cheats onto the game. It can go and change the 1st TM in your party into what ever you want x99. ;201-m;;355;;107;;492-s;;026;

Calm PokeMaster

Fissure and Sheer Cold

Ha ha why are you going for OHKO moves?They are banned in most battles.

Anyways they have terrible accuracy..........

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
Ice punch, thunderpunch, fire punch, i dont want to get a beldum in emerald and have to trade back.

once you trade to platinum, you can't trade beldum back to emerald, though...

I would like hypnosis tutor..That would be cool :D

but hypnosis is a TM, so you don't really need it as a move touter move. :\

there's a cheat to get x95 of all the TMs. it would be a better cheat, i think, to have in the long run... or did you mean it changes into any move out there?
and in general, there are some players who choose to not buy, (or can't buy), an action replay because they don't want to cheat.

Last edited:

Calm PokeMaster

Emm, Hypnosis isn't a TM in the third and fourth generations...

On-topic, Nasty Plot would be great, Recover too.

I wish the elemental punches could be TM's like in GSC.If the move tutors could teach Flare Blitz and Earthquake,I would be the happiest person on earth.