• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If they decided to make a pokemon legends series in anime would you watch it ?

ckd89

pokemon legends arceus should definitely get it's own anime I'd watch it what do you guys and girls think so excited for the game are you excited ?

Red and Blue

Yes. It's something I hope happens after the current miniseries

ckd89

it could act as a prequel series set in ancient times the ancestors of Ash Ketchum could be the main protagonists and lots of new forms to discover plus new pokemon battles and an early version of gym battles

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think it'd work well as an short movie. Basically to show off a bit of that world to help sell the game.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I would be happy to see any non-mainline anime! Hopefully it would be kinda like Twilight Wings, but with longer episodes.

ckd89

Pokémon with time travel ash and goh get sent back in time in order to stop team galactic from messing with history of hisui and sinnoh
that'd be my main plot and story and they team up with the main Protagonist of the game