• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If they did a remake of gold/silver/crystal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
My G/S already have... :(

It's just a matter of time until my Crystal version does too.

Come on GameFreak, hurry up with D/P so you can start working on these well-needed remakes!
After I read this post I could tell that this topic was bumped.

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
Golden Sky, Silver Ocean. That's my belief. And, for the record, a remake would rock.

Pawpatch - How about a game with all four regions in it?

abgar

Fufufufu
i dont know why some people uses the "we can get all the 2nd gen pokemon already" excuse, is like if they hated the 2nd gen games, or like if pokemon were just plain pokemon without storyline

Aipomobsessor

Trop lover
i dont know why some people uses the "we can get all the 2nd gen pokemon already" excuse, is like if they hated the 2nd gen games, or like if pokemon were just plain pokemon without storyline

Because FR/LG were made to include those pokemon left out in R/S. There is no need for that in D/P.

However, I do hope it will happen.

duncan

Man I hope they redo them. But if they (when) do it, I don't see why they couldn't add Hoenn (or cut out Kanto, they just remade that). It'll be several years before the fifth gen comes out, so what will we do until then? Play Shining Gold and Bright Silver (yeah, I know they suck).

Clash

He's Back!
There will be no Crystal, only Gold and Silver remakes. They will have whatever was added to Crystal in them though.

If there is G/S remakes, then there will need to be alot of different features, such as taking out Apicorns, and the Apicorn ball maker house. Also a few TM changes, and hopefully take out returning to Kanto again. :rolleyes:

jellsprout

I still like my idea of Solar Gold, Lunar Silver and Astral Crystal the best.

Because FR/LG were made to include those pokemon left out in R/S. There is no need for that in D/P.

No, wrong. Fr/Lg weren't made for us to get all Pokémon, they were made for them to make money.
If they simply wanted us to get all Pokémon, they could have just put them all in R/S.

BTY

?HuH?
Golden Sun
Silver Moon

I would really like to play it, I never started with a Johto Pokemon.

Princess Reina

lalala....
I heard some good names for the remakes.
Silver Sea
Golden Sky
or something like that.

BTW, it cant be called Golden Sun because the game like this already extsts!

Pokemon Golden Sky and Pokemon Silvery Ocean. Just like the TCG decks with Ho-oh and Lugia on them. ;)

jellsprout

No. There not even related to those things. Definately not the name of another game.

I actually think it is pretty likely that Ho-oh is the embodient of the sun and Lugia of the moon.

Princess Reina

lalala....
I actually think it is pretty likely that Ho-oh is the embodient of the sun and Lugia of the moon.

But Golden Sun is a name of another game. The remake of Pokemon Gold never will be called Golden Sun. The Golden Sky is a better name for the game because Ho-oH is flying over sky.

jellsprout

But Golden Sun is a name of another game. The remake of Pokemon Gold never will be called Golden Sun. The Golden Sky is a better name for the game because Ho-oH is flying over sky.

I know. Great games. My post was just to say that Ho-oh and Lugia are likely related to the sun and the moon.
Also, that is why I suggested Solar Gold and Lunar Silver.

abgar

Fufufufu
and Gold R and Silver R (remake)? thats a good name too

Status
Not open for further replies.