• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If U Could Have One Pokemon...

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Ok if u could have one pokemon out of ALLLLL of them out there... and only one what would it be... theres so many its hard to choose?.?.?

id go for either pikachu, shiny pidgeot, dragonite, celebi, flygon or a talking meowth lol

hard decition just to pick one... i can't do it all have to think it over lol...

so what pokemon would u have???

well if you include legendaries then it's going to be quite obvious or limited~

I wont use legends

I'd have a castform, it's so versatile!

or perhaps a breloom because it's rad~

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Hmm, I wonder...
*pokes sig, avvy, location, user title and profile*

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Hmm, I wonder...
*pokes sig, avvy, location, user title and profile*

um so u want a dunsparce...??? LMFAO jk... um yah the only legendaries i ever use r mew and celebi just because i think there cute lol

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Guys do not say more than one, this is a thread where you HAVE to choose one. I love many Pokemon as well, but I choose Scizor as my partner. It's the Pokemon that suits me the best.

Cody

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
id go for a bigger then normal shiny pidgeot... cause its gold and pretty and i could fly around on it

UmbreonTrainer

Dark & Steel Trainer
I'd imagin having an Eevee...then it would evolve at night and i would have the awsome looking Umbreon. Technically thats one pokemon, it just would evolve...maybe have a female one so if i meet someone with a ditto or a male eevee i could breed more!

mudkip-max

<<The Best
GOUKAZARU hes the coolest:)

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I would have a Blaziken.

Shiny Typhlosion!!!

BlazeShadow

Aruseus, duh.

Maybe Gengar, Victreebel or Exeggutor...

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
I shall use elyvorg's simalar sarcastic method, except just pointing to the sig. :cool: And, of course, I wouldn't "own" it.

Don't you mean avvy?

Hmm... not owning it, good idea. I'll do that too.

*bows to Grovyle and allows herself to become enslaved*

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
I would have a Giradina so I could rule the souls of the underworld and make an invincible army!!

Now, seriously: Houndoom and Lucario. (I would kick whoever gave me one of those's *** until he gave me the other one)