• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if u pit kyogre v.s groudon and rayquaza DOESNT come wat do think will win?

who will win?

• kyogre

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • groudon

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
what do you think will win kyogre or groudon? or how about the little guy here;201-m; ok hes not inculded in this poke poll but what do u think is gunna kick some.. uhh u know....

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
Umm... I'm not a mod or anything, but this really should be in the pokepolls, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows the answer to this anyway...
Kyogre. Water>ground.

;119; ;370; ;119;

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
Kyogre laughs at this poll. Like already said, Water>>>>>>>Ground in many ways. Groudon only naturally has solarbeam as far as i can care to remember, so yeah, Kyogre flies/swims away laughing.

Groudon. Common sense. Yeah.

Oh yeah, and did you not notice there's an acitve Thread on this in the Polls Section? -_- Apart from that, this has been asked to death anyhow. This question is about as common as, "Who's Ash's father?" and, "Whatever happened to the GS Ball?"

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
KYOGRE! People!

Use your common sense! Kyogre would win hands down! It has the advantage!

Alzi

Toon link
u guyz its my first time here on the forums soo how do u like put a picture on the side an y does it say im a beging trainer lol

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
What are you talking about and DON"T DOUBLE POST!!!!

*$hinydragonite*

Back after 1 year+
kyogre if it's faster kills groudon with surf/Hydro Pump/waterspout and Earth becomes kamino (Star wars Ep II), but if groudon uses solarbeam, kyogre's dead and all of the water dries up and Earth becomes Hell.

Alzi

Toon link
;251;hey guyz these are my pokemon that i have in my party;251;
rayquaza
mewtwo
lugia
jirachi
groudon
kyogre

and this will be my team in the future
mewtwo
mew
lugia
ho-oh
jirachi
celebi i only colloect legendery pokemon i have bout 331 pokemon

Alzi

Toon link
no groudon is wayyyyy kooler then kyorge but if u use solerbeam on kyorge it will only take of half of its helf becouse if u have a level100 kyorge my kyorge is level 100 all my pokemon are but kyorge has 367 hp

LORD OF BATTLE MOUNTAIN said:
hey guys this thread sucks

I agree with CTrainer. Why people don't get that Groudon dominates Kyogre is beyond me....But oh well. For every smart person, there are four poons to counteract that intelligent one -_-

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
OK, first of all, PLEASE do not double+ post. This means don't post one post after the other. Wait until someone else posts after you then you can put another one up. If you've thought of something more to say after you've posted then simply click the "edit" button in the corner of your post and you can add what ever it is you want to your original post.

Second of all, please do not post your team on these threads. This is not the section to do that. You can post your thread in the RMT (rate my team) section on these forums. That is where it's allowed.

Third of all , it says that you're a "beginning trainer" because you have just joined this site. That's the rank you start off with. The more you post on these threads, the higher your rank will get.

Forth of all, I don’t care who wins. Legends (mainly ubers) don’t appeal to me in anyway, but I pick Groudon because I dislike him less then Kyogre.

Fifth of all, since you're new, PLEASE READ THE RULES! I know it's not all that fun, but it's worth it and it'll save you a lot of rants from annoyed people.

Sixth of all, read the FAQ sections for help on pics and such to find out how to put pics (avaters) next to your name.

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
can som1 tell me how 2 put a picture next 2 your name thingi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
POKEMON ROKS !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

my favourite pokemon ;251; and ;151;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
can som1 tell me how 2 put a picture next 2 your name thingi
lol .............

Status
Not open for further replies.