• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If u were a pokemon which pokemon would u be>??

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I would be Blaziken. He can jump really high. And he is strong.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Lucario he has an awsome spike in his chest giving a deadly hug attack.

csi_girl_12

Jirachi Master
Jirachi !!!

Legendary star

If I was a legendary, I would be Mew.
If I was a non-legendary, I would be Milotic

Koriinku

Shinx <3
A Magikarp, Rattata or a Gregguru. They were always ignored so trainers will not be bothered catching me.

dark rift

a dark onix
because it would have to be dark
and also because if a trainer tries to catch me i could just deflect the ball back at them then squish them with my tail (to make it hurt)

Raikou77

;243;Raikou;243; (I'm sure almost everybody said their favorite pokemon)

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
my pokemon me

I would be a Deoxys but then I would be all alone and be the only deoxys besides 3 other ones in the world if So I rather be a rentoraa Its a great pokemon in being a leader and such.

greta_lover

I don't know........
I would be Yukimenoko since it is one of my favourite Pokemon!