• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Unova, Kalos and Alola Elite Four were done the classic way...

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So basically if tge Elite Four in Unova, Kalos and Alola (both versions) were done linear as Kantor/Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh what do you think would be the order assuming they were from weakest to stronger member each?

Just to remind:

Unova:
Shauntel
Grimsley
Caitlin
Marshal

Kalos:
Wilkstrom
Malva
Siebold
Malva

Alola:
Hala (SM)/Molayne(USUM)
Olivia
Accerola
Kahili

Bonus question:
Will the order in Unova change between BW and B2W2?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Interesting question! Never thought about this before

Greater the number, the further you challenge them
Unova:
1)Shauntal
2) Grimsley
3) Caitlin (former Battle Frontier head)
4) Marshal (is said to be Alder’s pupil

I think the order would stay the same in the sequels.

Kalos: (fyi you put Malva twice instead of Drasna):
1)Wikistrom
2)Drasna
3) Siebold
4) Malva

The idea here is that the “new”/younger generation (Siebold and Malva) is adapting to change better than the older generation (Wikistrok/Drasna) which could tie in with the game’s theme. Malva would have a grip on the Pokémon League to explain her high status in Team Flare

Alola:
1) Acerola
2) Kahili (SM)/ Molayne (USUM)
3)Olivia
4) Hala (SM)/Kahili (USUM

Acerola probably puts the least amount of time in being a Trainer.

While both Kahili and Molayne took the Island Challenge, I feel like Kukui’s job let keep his skills more honed while they got kind of rusty.

Olivia because she’s a Kahuna (the strongest Trainers on the Islands)

Hala because it’s symbolic because he’s the reason you got a Z Ring and went on a journey. Plus he’s implied to be the “leader” of the Kahunas

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
From first-challenged to the last:
  • Unova: Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin, Marshal.
  • Kalos: Malva, Wikstrom, Drasna, Siebold.
  • Alola: Acerola, Olivia, Kahili, Hala (Reverse Johto E4).
Despite Unova is the first iteration of random Elite Four, I believe the order (left to right) was what would portray the true order if the former system applied. Caitlin's Battle Frontier experience and Marshal as Alder's pupil automatically grants them the last two spot, in my opinion.

Kalos, eh. My favorite region so far, but Elite Four is a bit of problem. Drasna's Sinnoh bonds and Siebold's DD-Gyarados puts them in last two, Malva's welcoming player to the league spoils herself as the member so, gets the first place. Wikstrom's aura never striked me to put him higher than second place and his room being in the first section doesn't help either.

Alola's an easy one as it's a reverse Johto; one male, three females. And, all females are inexperienced compared to the good-old Hala. Kahili takes the third spot as strongly implied to be the Island Challenge Champion and got a special invite by Kukui. Acerola's experience and maturity lacks, while Olivia is a Kahuna of an entire island.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So basically if tge Elite Four in Unova, Kalos and Alola (both versions) were done linear as Kantor/Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh what do you think would be the order assuming they were from weakest to stronger member each?

Just to remind:

Unova:
Shauntel
Grimsley
Caitlin
Marshal

Kalos:
Wilkstrom
Malva
Siebold
Malva

Alola:
Hala (SM)/Molayne(USUM)
Olivia
Accerola
Kahili

Bonus question:
Will the order in Unova change between BW and B2W2?
I see the Unova Elite Four as the Steel Ball Run Reboot version of the Kanto Elite Four. "Steel Ball Run" Reboot meaning heavily changed but still really good and understands what made the original so good to begin with. Due to that I think the order of the Unova Elite Four from beginning to end should be...

1. Shauntal who is like the Ghostly adorable version of Lorelei
2. Marshal who is like the Unova version of Bruno, only instead of Bruno being the teacher of Brawly, Marshal is the student of Alder.
3. Caitlin who is like a younger elegant version of Agatha who has her own scary side and like Agatha's Gengar, even has her own scary signature Pokemon, Gothitelle.
4. Grimsley who is like Lance, is wise & cool, is the most popular Elite Four member, resembles Lance the most out of the four and similar to Lance's long cape, wears a long scarf and his design is inspired by mythology, only instead of dragons it's vampires.

Looking it at this way, I bet some of you are surprised to see a resemblance of the Kanto Elite Four in the Unova Elite Four right?

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Unova: It would be a nice touch if the next Elite Four has a type advantage against the previous. I think theirs is the only combination that could pull this off in the Elite 4. So Marshal-Caitlin-Shauntal-Grimsley

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Unova: It would be a nice touch if the next Elite Four has a type advantage against the previous. I think theirs is the only combination that could pull this off in the Elite 4. So Marshal-Caitlin-Shauntal-Grimsley

The fun part with the Unova E4 is that they work as a Square and can be built in 4 different ways:
Fighting-Psychic-Ghost-Dark
Psychic-Ghost-Dark-Fighting
Ghost-Dark-Psychic-Ghost
Dark-Fighting-Psychic-Ghost

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Dang, is there any other type square that can compare? Is there any type square?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Dang, is there any other type square that can compare? Is there any type square?
Kanto (gen 2), to an extend, as:
Dark-Fighting-(Poison)-Psychic (they are in reverse And Poison resists Fighting).
When you go by resistance Kalos might count as:
Steel resists Dragon and Water
Dragon resists Water and Fire
Water resists Fire and Steel
Fire resists Steel
So it can go: Dragon-Steel-Fire-Water etc