• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IF wobba is unbanned..

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
I heard Shoddy was thinking on moving Wobba to OU, personally I really think they shouldn't. Metagame wouldn't be what it used to be. But if You can't beat them, join them. So this could be my team if he is unbanned for ladderplay, build around Wobba.

Spiritomb@Leftovers
Carefull Nature (+Sp.def, -Sp.Atk)
252 HP / 144 Atk / 112 SpD
- Hypnosis
- Pursuit
- Pain Split
- WoW / Sucker Punch / Taunt

Lead, takes care of people stupid enough to use wobba as lead. Nice status start overall.

Wobbuffet@leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
252 Def / 252 Sp.Def / 4 HP
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Destiny Bond / Safeguard / Charm

Here it is, 4th move is kinda filler, nothing else to say but OH NO!

Jirachi@Leftovers
Impish Nature (+ Def, - Sp.atk)
240 HP / 56 Atk / 76 Def / 136 Speed
- Wish
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt
- Reflect / Ice Punch

Wish Passer, keeps Wobba alive, abuses u-turn. Ice Punch to hurt Dragons.

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, - Atk)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss

Cleric to heal Wobba, is unsave for woba switch ins but can atleast poison it.

Gliscor@Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def, - Sp.atk)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock / Arial Ace
- U-turn

Goodbye Hera weak, Physical wall. Uturns away from Wobba.

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Speed
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch / Sky Uppercut

Gyarados counter, encore abuser. Cleans up things the others can't.

Last edited:

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Correction, wobba actually IS unbanned from ladder play, but it's hardly used. Which means this team is too good/cheap.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Now, can I use Wobbuffet in OU?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Well I aint using Shoddy anymore, They insist on screwing up the metagame repeatedly, Deoxys E was bad enough already.......
icon9.gif

Whats next Latios/Latias without Soul Dew?

- Ice Punch will not OHKO Dragons, and you cannot safely switch into them, Reflect plz its needed

- 244 HP, 192 Def, 72 Spd on Gliscor, outspeeds TTar after 1 DD IIRC, which is needed to abuse Roosts 2nd ability to resist STAB Stone Edge

- I dont see Choice Specs + Rapid Spin working tbh, just use Leftovers or even Shed Shell for Wobbu*** since you said hes playing a vital sweeping role which the others cant fulfill, and letting Wobbu get him is just....

Hydro Pump > Surf as well plz

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Arrancar
Is Wobbuffet really going to be unbanned? Im not sure of either deoxys-E either

well anyway
Destony bond/Safeguard>charm
Safeguard shuts down all counters that have trace+toxic
but ghost with skill swap + curse still kill off wobba fast

Destony bond is good but is wobba fast enough

Alzi

Toon link
I would go safeguard and now you can take off aromatherapy on blissey and replace it with somthing better. Such as counter or ice beam.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Wobbuffet might survive enough, but Destiny Bond may not work. That is why Safeguard is better. Anyway, what form is Deoxys-E and what is Shoddy?

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Google it, Yusuf
Well I aint using Shoddy anymore, They insist on screwing up the metagame repeatedly, Deoxys E was bad enough already.......
icon9.gif
Have you actually played against it? E is speed (@ Yusuf), and it's not a big deal at all. Nor is Wobba, from what I've seen. It keeps a lot to keep it alive and that negativly impacts the team.

I wouldn't run Destiny bond on Wobba, it's not really fast enough. On that note could it outspeed Spiritomb and use destiny bond against that? :p

I would reccommend Jirachi wants Ice Punch as the final / attack

Also Gliscor with SR > AA Loses to Swords Dance Heracross, so don't sacrifice AA for SR.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Spiritomb is awesome against Wobbuffet, but people will switch it. Charm is good, but useless on Wobbuffet, it needs to get a hit. Toxic isn't always good. You don't have to get Ice Punch when you can switch in Starmie. Putting U-Turn in everything(nearly) is good only against trappers, mainly Umbreon and Wobbuffet. Why do you have Sucker Punch when you have Pursuit? Sucker Punch is good, but has these problems:
-Works only when your opponent is going to use an attacking move.
-Low PP.
If you like it, use it with Taunt.
You know, you can induce only one status at one time. When you use Pain Split on Burned Pokemon, you get damaged as well if you didn't. Still, it works good against Wobbuffet and Blissey or another Pokemon that has a giant HP.

Dude wabba won't be unbanned. Encore gives any Pokemon a free setup which is broken. Its broken people ok!?!>!? It will easily overcentralize the metagame.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Forgot to tell I changed Starmie for Bulky Dos, so I can use encored non attack moves to set up a free DD.

Edit: Now testing perish song Celebi as Gyara counter, perish trapping walls with Wobbufet is evil.

Last edited:

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
When I saw Wobba was unbanned I just got worried.
Wtf is Colin on?

SDChomp will hurt, not sure how much it does to Wobba after SD tho

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Since you get a free set up because of wobb I'm now testing a Swords dance Breloom as Gyara counter/Stat-upper.

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Speed
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch / Sky Uppercut

nubinator

Banned
lol no more shoddy for me

i used to look up to colin... well not really...

anyways, if you're so worried about setup, use sword dance lucario or garchomp or something.