• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you and your Pokémon appeared in the anime...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I would be a mix between Gary and Reggie. Sorta cold and always looking for strong pokemon, but also a serious pokemon breeder. Only really get close to pokemon I have had for a while. Has a large collection of pokemon, but has become close to my starter Torterra, a Starmie, a Snorlax, a Garchomp, an Electivire, and a Lucario.

Joanie

Joan: Quiet nerd-girl. Seems to be daydreaming, but really plotting world domination.
Or thinking about those strange questions nobody asks like 'why don't humans have feet like monkeys do? With fingers instead of toes and everything? That would be cool ...'

Pippin the male Empoleon ;395; Starter. Convinced that he cannot be beaten. Includes things such as 'gravity' and 'mountains' in the list of things that he can beat. Doesn't back down, no matter how often he loses -those were all just flukes, of course.

Missy the female Misdreavus ;200; Sneaky, excitable and curious. Seems to be on a permanent suger rush, zooming around and jumping out on people just to see what they'd do.

Glacia, the female Glaceon ;471; Proud and vain. Spends much more time making sure that she looks good than training. Gets upset if male pokemon don't immediately pay attention to her.

Gaia, the female Leafeon ;470; Hatched/born shortly after Glacia. Energetic and physical, loving to run off, climb things, dig holes in things, chase anything that moves. Enjoys annoying Glacia.

Venus, the female Mawile ;303; Chronically shy and tries to hide behind me/rocks/herself around people and pokemon

Serenity, the female Gardevoir ;282; Calm and gentle. The mediator of the group, tries to stop the others from killing each other. Either best or second best in team, along with Pippin

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Satchel: calm, sometimes a bit busy. Nice and helpful, especially for his Pokemon. Is a bit shay against other people.

Pokemon
Mamgortar - A bit grumpy, but strong and cool. A bit of a hothead. Loves battles and challenges his rivals.
Ninetales - Calm but strong. Is very brave and smart.
Aggron - Aggron is a hard Pokemon and doesn't make easily friends. Sometimes he's having a fight with Magmortar. He think he is the leader of the group.
Arbok - Very calm, but look out when it's angry! Arbok is very serious and smart. Very confident.
Leafeon - A Pokemon with a gentle character who's not getting easily angry. Loves making jokes and playing. Needs a lot of attention. If it doesn't get attention, Leafeon is getting angered.

coolespeon

I dont know.
me: a very energetic and careful trainer that really worries to have healthier pokemon and of course, stronger.

Espeon: a quite hardy pokemon, is a good battler, and she´s kinda the brain of the pokemon team
Blaziken: a energetic and a very friendly pokemon, that has a lot of resistance, and is the head of the team.
Salamence: A pokemon that is a bit grumpy, but is a perfect quick-battler.
Azumarril: A very happy pokemon that sometimes has a maternal role when there´s a baby on the team. Also, it´s moveset makes it a good counter.
Dusknoir: A pokemon that is coldhearted when in battle, but outside it is a very polite pokemon, that really cares for the others on the team.
Raichu: A enegetic, carefree and fast pokemon, that has good resistance at battle, and it can be a very good battler, but only when it can really focus.

ParaBob-omb

Me: I am smart. I have a dream of becoming champion or a pokemon professor. My pokemon and I have great bonds.

;252; : Treecko is a great pal. He was my starter pokemon. He doesn't go in a pokeball. Treecko is friendly to all the Pokemon. In battle, he is a fierce opponent.

;026; : Raichu was caught as a Pichu who was cold and alone. After I trained him, he evolved into a Pikachu. I found a thunder stone and evolved him. He thinks he isn't strong after he lost to a Pichu.

;295; : Caught when a lot of Whismur were causing havoc. He was the leader. I evolved him. He is a valuable pal. He has a huge temper problem.

;143; : Snorlax was caught as a Munchlax that stole food. He evolved. He often dozes off. He lets all the pokemon jump on his belly. He is the fastest Snorlax ever.

;132; : He was a huge prankster before I caught him. He still loves to prank other Pokemon.

;392; : I saved him as a Chimchar when he was being attacked by a school of Gyarados. He is strong and silent.

Given away:

;492; : I caught it when my brother wanted a pokemon. I then gave it to him.

Traded:

;155; : Given to my brother for a Weavile. Evolved under his care.

With Professor Oak:

;253; : My Treecko's Little brother.

;129; X 50 : Caught with one old rod. I threw Net balls at them all.

;448; : Caught after wanting to train a fighting type.

;389; : A turtwig at heart. He jumps on me when he sees me.

;405; : Will fight to the death if needed.

;445; : My pokemon who helps Proffesor Oak.

;493; : Used to not listen to me. After I saved him, he started to listen to me. Also was gonna be captured by Cyrus and Charon.

I also have every other non legendary Pokemon.

CliveKoopa

-taken from my own fan character who I would love to be-

Me: An expert in Pokemon language. I don't care much for Pokemon training, I just want to be friends with Pokemon and learn as much as I can from them. I allow my Pokemon to be outside their Pokeballs as much as possible. I have studied Pokemon language for over 20 years and can communicate with my own Pokemon fluently although I don't speak their language, I just understand them and I reply in my own language.

Golem: My starter and my best friend. He is very protective of me and very good at restraining techniques.

Wartortle: Is very proud of its species and does not want to evolve into Blastoise, not ever. He had long evolved from Squirtle before I ever met him. He is best friends with Raichu. He comes from a close group of Wartortle and Squirtle in an isolated region.

Raichu: I evolved him from Pikachu shortly after catching him at his own request. He is best friends with Wartortle.

Charizard: Happy and willing to let me fly on him, which I do every day. Charizard is my main way of travelling long distances.

Raichu:

zeno48

Zaker!
If me and my ev and iv bred pokemon were in the anime then i would own anyone and no one would be able to defeat me unless they would know about the methods i use for training. It would be so easy and i would challenge the brains and beat them with one pokemon while sleeping.

lucario750

pokemon master
me- nice guy who champion of sinnoh and hoen but desided to let cynthia and steven be champion and i decided i want to be champion of all the regions im quit fiendly and caring when it a contest mater

empolen- my parthner and crime he been with me ever since he was a little piplup
staraptor- loves to battler and do poke ringer
luxray- very kind and all ways willing to teach other pokemon new attackshe also he loves contest and gym battles
lucario- the only pokemon of my that can he's a really ladies man the ladies can't keep his hand off of him
weavile- loves to do contest as well as battle
garchomp- looks really scary when it comes to battlle but out side of battle he can be very friendly

shamwowsavedme

chek dis ancient ***
me-a laid back version of paul only not paul...with pychic abilitys

Infernape-Very protective of me and my other pokemon and always gets beat up in battle before it wins

Espeon-A landmass of pychic power. Usualy seen sleeping or laying

Blastoise-Very dumb witted but powerful, usualy gets a comeback started(i will be down by 4 pokemon then be up by 1 before fainting)

Aerodactyl-Very fast and strong but gets manhandled if it cant get rid of its opponet quickly

Tyranitar-The last pokemon i send out because of its power,always gets the job done

Ursaring-Kinda dissobedient but 90% of the time listens to me and pulls through.

Mudkip8003

Me - Fun loving, goofy, running to the next battle. Has close bonds with his pokemon.

Pokemon:
Umbreon male - shiny - My first pokemon given to me by my dad when it was an Eevee. He said it was a very rare pokemon. My main pokemon and evolved in a battle with a Jynx.
Arcanine female - Caught as a Growlithe while going to Cherrygrove city. A friendly pokemon who so far has not brought out the best of it's powers.
Donphan male - Recived as an egg from Bugsy after the gym battle. Knows a powerful Magnitude and is the contest pokemon in the team.
Ledian female - After not catching pokemon for a while, I caught a Ledyba hiding in the corrner of Morty's gym before the battle. He let me catch it and I used it in the gym battle. It evolved after beating his Gengar. It is my hidden powerhouse.
Vileplume male - As an Oddish, it was tring to make the Gyarados settle down. Then when it got to the Red Gyarados, the Gyarados used Hyper beam to know it out. I nursed it back to heath and it finaly beat it. I caught Oddish and evolved it into Vileplume. It is my tank pokemon.
Sandshrew male - shiny - I caught Sandshrew in a village of Sandslash. They were using Hyper Beam to trap it. I saw this and hid behind a bush to sneak over and save Sandshrew. Then it let out a powerful Metal claw. Then I noticed something, it was green! The Sandslash then jumped in the hole and I caught Sandshrew. It proved itself strong and dosen't want to evolve.

Crumbs

tototototodiiile
Me - Ditzy, forgetful, cheerful but still an efficient battler and strangely intelligent. Sarcastic and insensitive when angry though. I'd probably be some recurring character who doesn't really do anything but help Ash out a few times.

Feraligatr - Starter Pokemon and the core of my team. Enthusiastic and reckless.
Gabite - Raised from childhood as a Gible, tagged along when I started my journey.
Bonsly - First Pokemon I 'caught'. Was kicked out from its gang, and watched me feed my Totodile and Gible. It begged for food, and since then it has become one of my Pokemon. Refuses to be caught, so it walks next to me.
Togekiss - Hatched from an Egg a Hiker gave me. He asked me to hold it whilst he scaled a cliff, and forgot about it.

I don't get these people with six really tough Pokemon - most anime characters usually have one!

MiniBob

Super Nerd Ben
Ben, a self-professed Super Nerd, is extremely intelligent. Normally rational and levelheaded, it is hard to earn my trust, but once you do, I will defend you to the death. I don't show much emotion, but I do care for my friends. I greet friends with the traditional Vulcan salute. (Yeah, I'm that nerdy, wannafightaboutit?) Moreover, because I have been living with Pokemon all my life, I can understand their language.

-Sceptile: My oldest friend and unofficial mascot, I have lived with him since he was a baby Treecko fresh from the egg. His personality is much like mine. Sceptile likes to devise complex battle strategies in his spare time.
-Honchkrow: A smart, sarcastic old bird. He enjoys practical jokes - I met him when he dropped a Smoke Ball he had acquired on me and Treecko and stole our lunches. I cornered him and, admiring our spunk, Murkrow joined us. (This all happened when I was 8.)
-Alakazam. Brilliant and coldly logical, Alakazam shows no emotion if he can help it. He evolved fairly quickly after capture, and thus had a bit of trouble controlling his powers at first, but is now accomplished with all sorts of psychic attacks. He is particularly skilled at implanting suggestions into opponent's minds and creating illusions.
-Rotom. A prankster by nature, Rotom loves nothing better than playing a joke on others, much to their annoyance. It has honed its skill with hacking into computers, and now demonstrates his abilities whenever possible.
-Umbreon. Quiet and sensible, Umbreon acts as a calming influence on Salamence. On the rare occasion when she gets mad, she can be a fierce fighter.
-Salamence. Hotheaded, fun-loving and a force in battle, Salamence is the most recent addition to my team. Savage when angered and goofy when enjoying himself, Salamence's rashness and emotional tendencies often get him into trouble, as he doesn't know his own strength. He once attempted to give his equivalent of a high-five (a tail slap) to one of my friends, only to knock him flying.

In reserve at home:
-Gengar
-Jolteon
-Staraptor
-PorygonZ

Final Ace

The Devastating Ace
took the team i was training in platinum put it into a fic and here we go.

Me-always around but sleeping in a tree. usually falls down when woken up. never went on a journey at ten instead became a lab assistant. then at age 16 finally went. spent many years learning how to decipher pokemon language. will do anything for my pokemon. i love beautiful pokemon.

Wooper-rescued after a trainer captured its mother and left it an orphan. rides on shoulder or head. driven and loves to battle.;194;

Dusclops-evolved from a Duskull that belonged to the lab that was taken on the journey. very courageous and outgoing.;356;

Espeon-evolved from an Eevee that was a gift from Gary Oak. never goes into the ball. always at my side and will protect me from any danger.;196;

Gallade-caught, as a Kirlia, while looking for its sister, Gardevoir. Like any other Gallade execpt it is deathly afraid of Gyrados.;475;

Gardevoir-caught as a Kirlia after being saved from a poacher by me. never goes into the ball. develops a deep sense of love towards me and acts very concerned when i get hurt. hates to battle.;282;

Dragonair-caught after its lake home was polluted. it vountarily came. a power house on the team;148;

Meganium-recieved as a trade for an Armaldo. very timid but very powerful.;154;

And for all of you guys who think that ev and iv training makes your pokemon unbeatable i have one question for you: How would you like it if, from birth, you were trained to be nothing but a destricive super soldier who was feared by everyone?