• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you chose four Pokemon to be mascots of a celebratory Pokemon main series game, who would it be?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
a405ac388cd8a37e73f031dbba6e1ab1c620f7d6_00.jpg

For the first time in the Monster Hunter series, four brand new monsters were designed altogether to be the mascots of Monster Hunter Cross (Generations in the west), a celebratory title, instead of just one.

With that being said, if GameFreak made their own single celebratory main series game (no two versions) that encompasses a lot of returning locations, items, lore, characters and of course Pokemon from previous regions somehow, what four Pokemon do you want to see represent this potential Pokemon "Cross"-over game?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Dragonite
Rayquaza
Flygon
Tyranitar

(Dragon/large Pokemon choices)

Cat(s): Alolan Meowth and Purrloin

RedJirachi

Veteran member
They would almost certainly end up as Gen I

Likely(that is, them pandering as usual to the original games)
  • Pikachu: Mascot of the games
  • Rhydon: The original Pokemon designed
  • Charizard: The favorite of the three original starters
  • Mewtwo: The most iconic legendary

Multi-regional
  • Pikachu
  • Togepi: Introduced Gen II in a way, and breeding
  • Lucario: Highly popular Gen IV Pokemon
  • Zoroark: Highly popular Gen V Pokemon

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle would be the most logical choice because they're the most iconic, but RedJirachi's line-up of Pikachu, Charizard, Rhydon and Mewtwo would make a more bad-ass box cover (though personally I'd swap out Rhydon for Greninja to have at least one thing from the other Generations).

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu and Lucario are locks in my eyes. Perhaps also Meowth and Noivern? (this would make all four mammalian)

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Seriously thinking. Pikachu Obviously. Eevee since it's kind of a 2nd mascot nowadays. Mewtwo & Charizard due to their popularity & iconity.

My wish would be my top 4 pokemon.
4.Female Meowstic
3.Espeon
2.Latias
1.Lucario

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
At the moment, the most marketable would probably be along the lines of: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Scorbunny. Or something along those lines.

Greninja, Lucario and Zoroark were huge in their generations, but pokemon usually likes to bring in a new pokemon to be the coolest thing in each gen.

If I had to pick four pokemon I like, Growlithe, Helioptile, Riolu, and Zorua. They're similar sizes so they make for a good comparison but have quite different designs and colours.

TwilightBlade

I'd go with the most popular Pokemon in the whole franchise, so Pikachu, Mewtwo, Charizard and Lucario since they're arguably the most famous Pokemon from what I've seen.