• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could add an evolution to any Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyteMage

Tropius needs an evolution. It just doesn't cut it statwise unfortunately. But I still love my dinosaur.

scarlet0906

I think it would be nice if Rapidash has another evolution. Like, a burning Pegasus or unicorn. Wasn't that nice? Or add up a horn and wings. I think that would be great if Rapidash can fly. Woot!;078;

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
1. Houndoom
2. Pachirisu
3. Masquerain
4. Mawile
5. Sableye
6. Carnivine
7. Sandslash
8. Dodrio
9. Electrode
10. Lapras

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I disagree with all of them except Zangoose.

I really believe that the horribly weak Pokemon with no evos, should really get some damn evos.

Delibird and Absol. That would just be epic.​

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
A split Haunter evo from Gengar would be very interesting, though I hate the thought of messing with 1st generation evolution lines.

It seems the more detailed Pokes like Tropius and Mawile would be harder to evolve which is terrible since both those would be wonderfully exciting.

Torpoleon

Torkoal, Absol and Macargo look like Pokémon that could have evolutions.

RikaRulez

DOESNT liek mudkipz!
(Ill say this now,The first Pokemon game I had/heard of was Sapphire.)
The Ones that I would like to see evolve is...Let's see...

Mawile,Even though I can't really get a picture in my mind of what it would look like I still think Mawile needs it.

Sableye,i LOVED SABLEYE!When I was little that was my (2nd) FAVE OF ALL Pokémon.hehe.Now It's Lucario.(Sableye's still a fave of mine.)

Unlike most people I really don't think Absol should evolve.It could probably have a pre-Evo,But Evolve...No.I'm afraid their gonna buff it up to look fat and ugly.I mean Absol was my fave Pokémon when I first played Pokémon. =D

So Yeah...
That's what I think.=P

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
oh and Corsola...definitely Corsola

Ultimate Glalie

These Pokemon really need evolutions:

- Qwilfish
- Corsola
- Chatot
- Delibird

Also, I think Skarmory should get a pre-evolution.

Vulpix or Ninetales: fire/ghost
Ponyta or Rapidash: pegasus - fire/flying
Quilfish: the most forgotten Pokemon needs one.
Absol pre-evo/split evo: it needs a yin to its yang.
Eevee: it's almost mandatory
Heracross/Pinsir pre-evo
Tauros/Miltank pre-evo: gender based evo
Jinx: Magmar/Electabuzz got one.
Onix pre-evo: pure ground
Delibird: more like Santa?
Sharpedo
Chimecho
Dunsparse
Luvdisk
Patchirisu: Flying Squirrel - Electric/Flying
Kangaskhan pre-evo/gender based split evo: Pure fighting Kangaroo
Lapras pre-evo
Buneary gender based split-evo
Girafarig: Psychic/Dark
Solrock/Lunatone pre-evo: evolves by sun/moon stone

These are all I can think of for now.

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Swellow.
Into a pure flying-type, which would have the appearance of something as massive as a Pidgeot crossed with a dragon, and a BST of 600 so you could actually use it.

And I'm aggainst the idea of adding evos and pre-evos just for the sake of it.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I don't think all of the standalone pokemon should get an evo, but some of them should. Pachirisu should really get one, something rabbit like.

On a seperate note, there should be a kangaroo pokemon 0_o

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I think it would be cool to see a Slowpoke evo, if a Cloyster, or a Clampearl would to bite onto it's tail.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Swellow.
Into a pure flying-type, which would have the appearance of something as massive as a Pidgeot crossed with a dragon, and a BST of 600 so you could actually use it.

And I'm aggainst the idea of adding evos and pre-evos just for the sake of it.

Pure-flying would seem like it would be full wind, like a cloud or something...

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Swablu was the PERFECT oppurtunity for a pure flying.

Make a branched evolution of it that's pure Flying.

i think the best new evolutions could be like persian into a lion or bobcat, a new evolution for Swellow as well, and a new evoulution for female only graveler, more onix evoulutions, totally a new hoothoot, miltank, snubble, and stuff like that.or a female charmeleon and stuff that deserves themlol

Status
Not open for further replies.