• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be a Fruit, What Would You Be?

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I'd be coconut because they kill more people than sharks and if that's not the coolest thing ever then you need to rethink your choices in life.

Id be a tomato just to spark the arguments.

It's pronounced tomato.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi

^

loljk I'd be a Mango or Cherry, I guess. But not a Tangelo, because those things are a beotch to peel...

Chalis

Victorious
Mango,second choice peach.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Ackee .

Monek_OP

bernie2016
This is totally my most favoritest thread.

An apple, because apples represent human life: we're good until we go bad (usually as we get older) and sometimes we get worms and are really gross. Also if we get eaten we die.

Canada

Banned
If I had to choose, then maybe a lemon. No reason, really~

Also, this thread might put me off fruit for a while.

Last edited:
hhmmm probably either a cherry or a blueberry.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
i'd be a strawberry

who wouldn't be a strawberry

hitler, that's who

True statement! Lol!

But yeah, I'd want to be a Strawberry. It's sweet, it's a summertime fruit, it smells good, it can be used in all sorts of desserts and treats... Yeah strawberries rule!

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
If I could be a fruit I would be a banana. And no, it's not like that at all. If you are thinking like that, then you are a thoroughly depraved human being who needs to be purged of such licentious thinking. Truly revolting what some people will conjure up in their minds. I just happen to like the distinctive flavor of the banana, that's all.

warawau

light up the night
i would like to be an orange. i always wanted to be in a dance team and unwittingly kill my best friend.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
If I could be a fruit I would be a banana. And no, it's not like that at all. If you are thinking like that, then you are a thoroughly depraved human being who needs to be purged of such licentious thinking. Truly revolting what some people will conjure up in their minds. I just happen to like the distinctive flavor of the banana, that's all.

You said just the same thing as I think about it.
Let me be a banana. I like the flavour of it. And they are vulnerble, just like we humans are.

grape

jelly comes from grapes :]]]