• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could be a pokemon professor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carkol

Okay just wanna kill some time for the ~2 weeks until the next datamines. It's happening 1 day at a time...

If you could be a pokemon professor, what would your lab look like, and what type of pokemon would you have around? Or use in battle? And what research would you specialize in?

My lab would look like Magnolia's lab the most, with bookshelves of books. Like Bruce Wayne's library.

And look the least like Professor Kukui's.

And in the basement, it would look look like the castle in Disney's Snow White, where the queen made a potion to poison Snow White. Like a witch's castle.

I'd have a Rotom of course. A Purrloin for a cat. And some flower pokemon. And in the basement I'd have a merlin-pokemon Delphox, making potions, and a Litwick for his companion.

But for battling, unfortunately I probably wouldn't specialize in just 1 or 2 elements. I'd love to use all the science elements like Fire, Electric, and Poison. And even plants.

I'd specialize in inorganic chemistry and toxicology.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.