• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could be an Anime Character, who?

Which Character?

• Ash

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Total Shadow

Well? If you could be a Pokemon Anime character, who would it be?
(Pokemon not included)
P.S. What are you waiting for?!?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pretty lackluster choices. No characters from Pokemon Advance? No recurring characters? No villains?

Why only the three main characters of the first 5 seasons? You honestly couldn't list more?

ProtoManEXE88

Rising Trainer
Lazy poll creator I guess >.>

Anyhow, other.

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Ash... I usually don't think before i do something.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
I'd be brock aka the pokemon pimp. Despite the fact that he fails to hook up with a chick, you have to applaud his effort.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
I'd be Gold from Pokemon Adventures, or maybe Max from AG.

Out of those, Brock.

In general, Brock too. He's like me in Anime form. Seriously. I also become useless and shafted after a while. ;)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Orion Master said:
In general, Brock too. He's like me in Anime form. Seriously. I also become useless and shafted after a while. ;)
But hey, at least you'd get to be on TV for doing virtually nothing at all. Pretty sweet deal I'd say XP

I'd be Nikolai, simply because I'd have the freedom to tell people that I like shorts and that they're comfy and easy to wear.
Unfortunatly, there would eventually come a time when some god-damn Lass would suddenly walk out from the middle of nowhere, before shreiking 'EEK! Did you touch me?!" for no real reason.

...wait...what?

F

Factory Head Noland

I'd be either Ash or May, travelling around is fun =D

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
I'd choose Jimmy/Yoshi/Kenta/Gold/. I also like Vincent/Jackson/Jun'ichi.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

out of those........ Ash

Brock is to weird...........
Misty is female

so that leaves Ash

but out of any character:

Giovanni

lots of people working for me, nice suit, a persion... someone to yell at every day (J,J&M)

PDL

disenchanted
Orion Master said:
Out of those, Brock.

not to be lazy, this is my answer as well.

*Ra*

The power of the sun
I chose other because i would either be gary(like i am right now more age-related even though i might be younger than gary) or i would be giovanni when i grow up to be an adult.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Shouldn't this be in Anime Polls?

Akira, Buson, or Datsura. Aside from seeming pretty tough physically, I could listen to Hiyama Nobuyuki's kicka** voice every time I utter a syllable ^^. Though.... I don't wanna be in charge of a local facility, so Datsura's out.... being a typical travelling trainer or a bada** villian that's actually NOT a major screw-up, both seem like pretty sweet choices.

Then there's Kaiser.... I'd be in charge of a local facility, sure, but I'd be one of the only anime characters to tote around a gun. On top of that, I befriended a Hakuryuu, and I didn't have to gender-bend myself to do that (Ibuki).

F

Flying Tropius

I would like to be may. because I like combusten. and because she is cute

B

Blue_Poliwhirl24

I'd be Lance then he's so cool, only if he had had water pkm though... *looking up the ceiling*

Status
Not open for further replies.