• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be Any Book Character.

Shinx_

If you could be any book character, who would it be? Why?

*Alot of people have been wondering "does manga count?". I see no reason why not. They are books too. So yes, they do count. :)*

For me, it would be Angel from the Maximum Ride Series. I would love to be psychic (control minds and read them ect.) and fly! It would be great. :D

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG SEEECCCCTIIIIIOOOOOOOONNN
Either entertainment or misc polls.

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
i would want to be percy jackson from the percy jackson series
controlling water is on of my most favorited desires also to be the son of a god would be pretty sweet

Peter Quill

star-lord
Katniss Everdeen.

Knowing how to hunt and complete adventure, yes.

I was waiting for someone to say this. No. Being put in a game against your life while you're forced to kill people for a ruthless government is terrible and nobody would choose that voluntarily. She didn't even want to go into the game, she was practically forced to. It isn't fun, she had to completely change who she was and go through terrible stuff.

I wouldn't be anybody. I like my own life.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Percy jackson would be a character i would like to be, maybe also Josh Newman ( from the Nicholas Flamel series) would be cool to be.

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
If Manga is counted,I would be Hareta from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures.

If not manga,I would be Geronimo Stilton from Geronimo Stilton(His Book Series and name),because he goes on his crazy adventures and he is really very hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could be any book character I would be Jesus from the book we know as the bible.

I'd be walkin' on water, bringin' dead people to life, turning water to wine. Can you imagine how much tail that guy must've gotten?!?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
President Snow from The Hunger Games. I sympathized for him.

Come at me.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Malacus Quai - The Blade Itself; Joe Abercrombie.

He's like a medieval version of me.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Everyone should be saying Bella Swan. Everyone. Because one night she forgot to turn off her hatred for everything and she woke up covered in boysvampires and werewolves.

Autis-misc

Abridger
If Manga Counts, Rex owen.

If Manga Doesn't count, Still Rex Owen.

Why? the manga states He moved to japan from america, has a Talking irratator named Benjamin, and gets all the japanese chicks without even knowing what they're saying. He is a dickTotal boss.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
A couple of choices, actually:

3.) Alex Rider - Alex Rider series. Why? Sure, I would get shot in the heart, but I'd still live, go all around the world, and kill the bad guys.

2.) Harry Potter - Harry Potter series. Why? 1.) Magic 2.) Invisibility Cloak 3.) Ginny 4.) I'D FREAKING KILL LORD VOLDEMORT!

1.) Nico di Angelo - Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Why? Son of Hades who gets to control the Dead, freely travel between the Underworld and the Mortal World, nd Shadow traveling.

Missingno
Originally posted by Mr. Joker
President Snow from The Hunger Games. I sympathized for him.

Come at me.
Umm, wouldn't that make you, umm, don't want to spoil it for anyone here, but you know what I mean.

I would be either Grimalkin from The Last Apprentice, because she's epic, although she's been through a lot

or,

Zoe Nightshade, Percy Jackson and yes, I know where I'd be. Great spirit, great adventures, though

Yes, even though I'm a girl, I have a hard time stomaching most female main characters. So what's wrong with supporting characters?