• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could be any pokemon what would you be?

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Blaziken... or Feraligatr....... THEY ROCK!!! XP

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
I'd be a Ditto. I could be all of them. :p

Theres always that one guy: If i had a wish, i would wish for three more wishes.

Id be gengar. fly, turn invisible, invade peoples' dreams.

Dimbat

Arr...
Hmm, tough choice!

Either an Alakazam, or a Suicune.

Alakazam probably suits me better, though. Psychic types rule. Although, Suicune is water type, and looks awesome with its mane.. hmm. If I was Alakazam I could still play guitar, but he'd need to grow some hair. If I was Suicune I'd miss the guitar too much.

Alchemy Blade

Back from Summer
Blaziken or Gallade.

Blaziken cuz he's sweet and owns and Gallade cause he's a swordsman.

Either way I'd make myself jolly cuz i'm obsessed with speed. ^_^

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Either Metagross or Lucario (both favs), probably Lucario since it's fast and human-shaped.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Meowth, because it's somehwat humanoid, so can still yanno, grab stuff, and Meowth can learn a wide variety of moves. I like that.

A male Ralts and eventually Gallade would be fun too.

Last edited:

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Anything really. I mean, how pwnsome would it be to be a pokemon. I mean, as long as I'm not totally useless.

Mew. Changing into any Poke can be pwnsome.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I'd like to be an Azelf! Because people who hurt you would be punished by not moving for a week. XD

Or maybe a Togekiss, perhaps a Salamence.. I've always wanted to fly.

Zachjj

Dragon Trainer
rayquaza all the way bABY, :p not only would I be able to fly, im a Fnucking DRAGON, xD thats awesome, :p

grounder

*sneezes*
Theres always that one guy: If i had a wish, i would wish for three more wishes.

Oh, fine then. I'll give my true choice. :p

I'd want to be a Spinda. I confuse all others with my Teeter Thrash, but can't be confused myself. A perfect epitome of myself, I must admit.