• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could be any pokemon what would you be?

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
I think I could pass off as a Flygon or a Munchlax.... I just hope that I would be Flygon....

LatiasxLatios

Altoshipping fan!
Lets see since I ma boy probably Latios. Being able to fly anywhere and turn invisible just sounds awesome!

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
I'd be a corphish because then I could eat myself and I would taste good because I will be based on a lobster. mmmmmm

edit: rank up!

I would be a Charizard. ( Go figure!)
Then I could fly, and set things on fire! Hehe fire! :D

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
I would be Deoxys or Darkrai

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
I´d be Metagross, I mean it is a supercomputer with four brains, or maybe Zapdos because it is a legendary bird and it can controls lightning volts.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Entei.
10charlimit.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
If I could chose I'd so be a Dusknoir, Mismagius or an Espeon (not sure which) although I took two serparate personality test four times and they both said that if I were a pokemon i'd be a butterfree, lol :) .

Last edited: