• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11515

There are so many threads for "If you could be a trainer / gym leader / ranger / etc.". As a result, I've decided to make this.

If you could be ....

• a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
  • Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
  • Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
  • A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
  • A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
  • If you had any Pokemon Ability
  • If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
  • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
  • And pretty much anything else. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

Mawile412

Problem
thank god for this thread! :)

if i was a pokemon i would be mawile. I can decieve people with my cute face then chomp their heads off!

Metallica~ACDC

if i was a pokemon ide be a garatina cause i wanna disapear and shadow force pokemon xD

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
if i was a pokemon ide be a garatina cause i wanna disapear and shadow force pokemon xD

Would you guess who i would be?
Pokes downward

Salamence.
He EATS arceuses

BeastlyE

I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZOR
I'd be Regigigas.
'Because being gigantic, sleeping all the time, and having minions is the good life. xD

Rachael

Pokemon - Uxie, the most intelligent.
Gym Leader - I think I'd like to train the psychic type. I'd also have a Golduck.
Ranger - Ekans!
Trainer - I'd raise Pokemon I like. I'd be rich and have a huge piece of property where they could roam freely.
Ability - I think Pickup would come in handy.
Pet - Growlithe, because she's a dog.
Other - I'd like to be Lucian's lover. <3

Treepandaone

Down to Earth
If you could be ....
  • a Pokemon - Shadow Castform, new forme discovered when it uses 'Shadow Sky'.
  • Gym Leader - Normal Type, Kangheskhan, Togetic, Castform, Zangoose, 4th gym in the area, Pretty standard gym with a few trainers here and there. It would be a megadome.
  • A Ranger - Castform
  • A Trainer -
    Togepi - feeding it lots of berrys
    Rhydon - Agressive Pokemon that would needs lots of battles and training
    Castform - Hyper active pokemon that needs playing with
    Drapion - Another fairly agressive pokemon, would rival Rhydon.
    Splitting Eevee (akin to the manga) - Loves to exersise
    Crystal Steelix - Enter in lots of contests
    Bellosom - Loves to exersise​
  • If you had any Pokemon Ability - Forecast (So i wouldn't mind whatever the weather was)
  • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Castform or Togetic
  • And pretty much anything else. - Dawns lover.

Taquitos

TACOS =D
hmm if i could be a...
pokemon- Gengar because ghosts can turn invisible
Gym Leader- Ghost gym. I would have a Gengar obviously :p and whatever and I would have inivisible trainers so you don't know when you are going to get into a battle
Ranger-GENGAR!!
Trainer-I would feed them alot of food..let them try out my mom's tacos
Pokemon Ability-Compound eyes so i don't have to get glasses !!
pet pokemon-An Umbreon

CapitalX

I really want to be a gallade cause they are awesome

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Hmm, if I could be any Pokemon, I would probably be a Rotom. Mainly so I can freak people out by possessing their appliances. ;D

If I had any one or two Pokemon abilities, probably Adaptability and Traunt. I'm lazy. ._.

If I was a Ranger, I would have a Ditto as my partner. It could transform into any Pokemon and help the environment or whatever. =/

Answered the others thousands of times, and I honestly don't feel like answering them again.

Dragom master Tryce

If I could be ....

a Pokemon - Gible. YAY for Gible

Gym Leader - last gym in region. dragon based team. Gible (wouldn't evolve it but she would still be super powerful.), Dragonite, Kingdra, Lucario, Charizard. Badge- Dragonhart badge (not a spelling mistake BTW)
A Ranger - Same as what it is on shadow of almia. Gible.
A Trainer -
-Charizard. Like mewtwo's Charizard on the first movie. Only more laid back, and not a superclone.
-Sceptile. Has the twig like Ash's Sceptile. Energetic and a keen battler
-Feraligatr. Stirs up trouble. often competes with the other starters.
-Rotom. Playful. likes to play tricks on people. Black custom pokeball with lightning bolts on.
-Lucario. Often breaks up fights between pokemon. Doesn't like to fight but packs a punch when his skills are needed.
-Gible. My mascot pokemon. Playful and quite childish. refuses to stay in its pokeball. Likes digging.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Volt Absorb. I would like to see them put me to death by electric chair. And tazers would just be a refreshing energy boost.
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Three guesses. It's small, blue and rhymes with dribble.
anything else. I would love run a contest hall where the ribbon was based on my little blue mascot. The actual contest hall is in the shape of a Gible. On sunny days, the stadium roof opens by Gible opening its mouth.

Dragom master Tryce

If I could be ....

Gym Leader - last gym in region. dragon based team. Gible (wouldn't evolve it but she would still be super powerful.), Dragonite, Kingdra, Lucario, Charizard. Badge- Dragonhart badge (not a spelling mistake BTW)
A Trainer -
-Charizard. Like mewtwo's Charizard on the first movie. Only more laid back, and not a superclone.
-Rotom. Playful. likes to play tricks on people. Black custom pokeball with lightning bolts on.
-Lucario. Often breaks up fights between pokemon. Doesn't like to fight but packs a punch when his skills are needed.
-Gible. My mascot pokemon. Playful and quite childish. refuses to stay in its pokeball. Likes digging.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Volt Absorb. I would like to see them put me to death by electric chair. And tazers would just be a refreshing energy boost.
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Three guesses. It's small, blue and rhymes with dribble.
anything else. I would love run a contest hall where the ribbon was based on my little blue mascot. The actual contest hall is in the shape of a Gible. On sunny days, the stadium roof opens by Gible opening its mouth.

Dragom master Tryce

If I could be ....

A Trainer -

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
  • Pokemon - Mew
  • Gym Leader - Probably an Electric type or Flying type.
  • Ranger - Staraptor then I can fly anywhere.
  • Trainer - I would raise Pokemon I like or ones good in contests.
  • Ability - Idk anything goes.
  • Pet - Pikachu.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
a Pokemon - Scizor. Because it's like a samurais genes were spliced into a praying mantis fed a healthy diet of awesome.
Gym Leader - Steel; Scizor, Bastiodon, Bronzong, Skarmory, Lucario, Magnezone; Samurai palace...
A Ranger - Any member of my team. Most likely Scizor. Or Tyranitar.
A Trainer - I'd raise my team with compassion, much like Ash, only more competent. I'd use my team in the game.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Inner Focus. Every time I didn't want to do something, i'd then start to be determined to do it.
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? I don't have a pet.
Any others - Probably be Cynthia's lover. Mweeheeheeheehee!

Last edited: