• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
if i could be a legendary...rayquaza for sheer epicness if not then i would be igglybuff for cuteness or infernape for coolness/power
my mine typing for gym leader would probably be fire or flying with at least one pokemon being dragon/fire or dragon/flying
4th elite 4 member mainly with hard hitting ghost and psychic to finish off weakened mons
ranger-gyarados perfect for rescuing in the air and sea!
trainer-breeder, all types
flash fire for infernape
any legendary but in particular arceus/mewtwo for non-legendary serperior
my pets are fish (loads of them) so they would all be magikarps

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Be a Pokemon - I don't really know. Something that could fly would be baller, but so many choices... Maybe a Latios? I imagine being a Whimsicott would be fun too.
Gym Leader - Probably Ghost-type, with Drifblim, Banette, Froslass, Sableye.
Champion - Probably just a team of my favorite Pokemon; Kingdra, Hitmontop, Exploud, Drifblim, Reuniclus, Breloom? Not a very threatening team, of course...
Trainer - Would probably just raise a huge variety of Pokemon, as I do in the games, raising them each five levels at a time.
Ability - Probably Snow Warning? XD As long as I could turn it on or off... Otherwise, Water Absorb.
Have a Pokemon - So hard to decide, but probably Drifblim.
Pet as a Pokemon - Probably a Lillipup/Herdier, I've got a little Schnauzer so that'd be the best fit. :p

Räven Velish

black lives matter
a Pokemon - Weavile
Gym Leader - Dark Type, Umbreon, Houndoom, Honchkrow, Spiritomb, Absol, Weavile, 8th gym, don't know what the layout would be.
Champion/Elite 4 Member - Dark Type, Umbreon, Houndoom, Honchkrow, Spiritomb, Absol, Weavile
A Ranger - Weavile
A Trainer - Weavile, and anything else I like
If you had any Pokemon Ability - I dunno...
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Weavile
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Gible fer the lulz!

Scraggymaster

;329; A shiny vibrava :3

Jordie

Bang!
a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
Gym Leader - I would be a fire leader. I think my gym would be like a volcano. A trainer goes down the spiral until they battle me at the bottom. To get back, they would stand on something as it erupts

Champion/Elite 4 Member - Fire

A Trainer - I would try to raise a very diverse team, with my starter as the leader

If you had any Pokemon Ability- Levitate, because then I could levitate

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? I'm not sure

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Lillipup, because I have a cute dog

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I would want to reincarnate as a girl Pikachu, an Arcanine, or female Gardevoir:)

AceFlonne

Mediator
a Pokemon - Gallade
Gym Leader - A dual gym leader who mostly focus on Psychic and Fighting.
Team:
Gallade (Signature)
Lucario
Reunuculus
Gardevoir
Champion/Elite 4 Member -
Team:
Gallade (Signature)
Hydreigon
Chandelure
Jolteon
Zoroark
Braviary

A Ranger - what would be your partner pokemon? - Eevee
A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc. - I would raise fighting types and I raise my pokemon by daily training battle
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Speed boost
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Gallade :D
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Eevee

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Pokemon: Gliscor so I sleep upside down and say in the shadows "I'm Batman"

Elite Four: Lance because of his awesome cape

Trainer: Ace Trainer since they are the strongest

Rival: Silver because he has the most background and personality

NPC: Professor Oak because he researches pokemon his whole life and gives the player an empty pokedex

Ability: Poison Heal so I would have a great immune system

Anime character: Paul because he reminds me of Silver

Shraeder

It's Lit
Pokemon: Magikarp Monferno
Champion/E4: Water
E4/Champion Team: Magikarp Swanpert(main), Lapras, Kingdra, Keldeo/Poliwrath, Samurott, Rotom(W)
Gym Leader: Grass
GL Team: Sceptile/Simisage(main), Breloom, Amoongus
Ranger: Mudkip partner or Monferno.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
A competant trainer who wants to be a pokemon master. Oh!, and Dawn's lover.

Centipod128

If I was a pokemon, I would be a absol. I would have the ability to save people with my spectacular disaster sensing abilities and also defeat enemies with my huge face blade.

noob21

3 sum!!!
Anything

If I could be anything I would be a Pryamid king from the battle frontiers.
My pokemon would be:

Darkrai
Latias
Shednija
Raichu
Sceptile
Keldeo

Nibble

Leafeon Lover
a Pokemon - I'd love to be something cute, that could fly and was preferentially a psychic type. Therefore Mew!

Gym Leader OR Champion/Elite 4 Member - My team would consist of electric types, including both Pichu and Pikachu, Minun and Plusle, Pachirisu and a Jolteon.

If you had any Pokemon: Pichu!
If your pet was a Pokemon: Pichu!

EptyK

Become a gym leader!

Step 1: What type gym leader would you be?
Step 2: What Region would you be in?
Step 3: Which gym leader would you be #1-8?
Step 4: Which pokemon would you use?

Extension Why did you choose those pokemon (You don't need to use 6)

I would be a Dark Type gym leader (because there is none)
I would be a gym leader in Hoenn (because that's my fave region)
I would be the seventh gym leader (Because my lucky number is 7)
I would choose Zoroark, Umbreon, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Sableye.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
-(Pokemon) A Grovyle. Grovyle has always reminded me of myself for some odd reason.

-(Gym Leader) I would probably be in the forest or some place like Fortree city and have a combination of grass/flying types.

- (E4) I would probably use my favorite type flying and go with a Skarmory, Gyrados, Gliscor, ect. (more dual-types to make it more of an all-around team)

-(Ranger) I don't know much about Ranger so I can't really say.

-(Trainer) I would raise my six favorites (Sceptile, Pidgeot, Flygon, Gliscor, Seviper, Crawdaunt) and train with love and hard work. There would be love, but I would be brutal in a sense, more of tough love. I wouldn't coddle them, but I would always make sure that we're friends and when it comes to training/battling there's not much room to be all friendly and the like. Outside of the battlefield and during hard times we could affectionate, ect. but I guess the best way to describe it is tough love.

-(Ability) I can't find any that suit me.

-(What Pokemon would you have?) Sceptile

-(Pet) I don't have a pet but some Pokemon I would like as pets is: A Pidgeot (yeah he's huge, sue me), Umbreon, Growlithe.

And pretty much anything else. :c

TrickyManectric

Ultimate Trickster!
A Pokemon - I'd be an awesome wolf-like Electric/ghost Pokemon! Which I guess that would match best with Manectric >.> Other than the ghost part. ;310;

Gym Leader - I'd be an Electric Gym Leader! My team would consist of Pikachu, Jolteon, Ampharos, Manectric, Luxray, and Emolga~! My gym layout would be like a memory game. If you mess up, you get zapped! Then you fall through the flooring and are ambushed by trainers >.>
;025; ;135; ;181; ;310; ;405; :587:

Champion/Elite 4 Member - I'd have ghost-type Pokemon >;3 My team would be Mismagius, Drifblim, Chandelure, Froslass, Gengar, Dusclops! ;429; ;426; :609: ;478; ;094; ;356;

A Ranger - My partner Pokemon would prolly be Zorua :B :570:

A Trainer - I would raise a variety of Pokemon with all different types of moves! I would level up a few Pokemon at a time, then switch over to the weaker ones to train them.

If you had any Pokemon Ability- Probably effect spore. Contact with me would result in possible paralyzing, poisoning, or falling asleep!

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Manectric of course ;D Hehe, nah, but I've always wanted to catch Mew *_* ;151;

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Probably Poochyena xD Cause he's a dark-furred pup with pointy ears. ;261;

Any others- IF I WERE A BIOME, I'D BE TUNDRA

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Pokémon: Probably Meloetta.

Gym Leader:

- Type: Steel or Ghost
- Team: Klinklang, Empoleon, Durant, Scizor and Metagross or Banette, Rotom, Froslass, Gengar and Chandelure.

Champion/Elite 4 Member:

- Type: Mainly Steel
- Team: Lopunny, Volcarona, Empoleon, Chandelure, Scizor, Metagross.

If you had any Pokemon Ability: Transform or Illusion.

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Metagross.

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? ^ Same

And pretty much anything else. :c Eh. It is a secret.

Last edited: