• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

rotom@sears

-a pokemon i would be staraptor because he is strong majestic and awesome
-if i could have one as a pet it would be either turtwig or starly because they are pokemon you can grow with and have adventures with
-if i was a gym leader i would use flying and ground types

a Pokemon - I want to be Lucario, I just think they're awesome
Gym Leader - My gym would be a variety gym like Blue's with the legos and everything.
Champion/Elite 4 Member - Fighting types with one Metagross and Lucario
A Ranger - Staraptor, I'm gonna learn how to fly, FLY! Staraptor!
A Trainer - I would be making friends instead. But my start would be a Nincada I shared with my friend with me getting Ninjask.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - I would have GUTS!!!!
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Skitty and Wynaut Growlithe?

I want to be a trainer who travels and makes friends. We hunt for shiny Pokemon and rare types. And become their friend.

Pokemon - MARIRU, A KAWAII ONE
Gym Leader - i wuld be a water gym trainer and have lots of girls like me in swimsuits ! it wuld be like misty's gym cept actually cute (***** is ugly)
Champion/Elite 4 Member - um i dunno i like being a gym leader
A Ranger - duh a kawaii mariru
A Trainer - um one of those swimmers so i culd show off my bod
If you had any Pokemon Ability - cute charm, im vury cute :3
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?: the cat one. meower?

clefairyrules

< Never Evolve
I would have a pet clefairy because its nice and small but yet cute

shamwowsavedme

chek dis ancient ***
I would be a wild espeon that would freak people out by using pychic powers to throw heavy things at them...and if someone tried to catch me i wood dodge the pokeball...but if they did catch me i would do nuthing but slp...

iLite_xX

Umbreon Fan!! <3
Pokemon - An Umbreon
Gym Leader - It would be fire based. I would have an Arcanine, Magmortar, a Flareon, and the leader of my team, Charizard <3. It would be volcano based, like Blaine from the anime. KINDA...
Champion/Elite 4 Member - As an Elite 4, I would specialize in electric types. Two Raichus, an Electivire, a Jolteon, and a Luxray.
Ranger - Umbreon! Duh <3
Trainer - I would train an Eevee and I would just battle it with wild encounters, gym/trainers and the sort.
Pokemon Ability - Levitate. Earthquake free yeah!!
Pet - An Arcanine. It would be awesome to ride it, and it'll keep me warm. It's like a dog!

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
If I could be a Pokemon, I'd probably be one of the following:

Lugia (of course!)
Entei
Articuno
Giratina
Dialga
Umbreon
Houndoom
Rayquaza
Glaceon
Gyarados
Shaymin Sky Forme
Lucario
Garchomp
Purugly
Darkrai
Cresselia
Mesprit

Yeah, mostly Legendaries. I'd probably go with Lugia, though. :D

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Pokemon: Charizard (because I can melt things) or Darkrai (putting people to sleep + Bad Dream =entertainment)
Gym Leader/Elite 4/ Champion: Fire/Dark
Trainer: Probably a kind trainer who still know how to train strong pokemon
Ranger: Gallade
Pet: Pikachu (I wouldn't even evolve it)
Pokemon Ability: Trace (I can copy others abilities)

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
if i could be a gym leader, i would use normal type pokemon. id be the 8th leader.
his name is Play. the call him "The leader Pearing Towards The Future!"
this would be my team:

porygon-z lv50
clefable lv47
blissy lv48
smeargle lv47
slaking lv48 (with technician! muahaha)

my gym would have all of the most high tech, futuristic, and virtual equipment. most things are electronic. a good environment for my prized pokemon, porygon-z, nicknamed "E-Z"

Murton

Once you were lost.
Pokemon: Gallade. Blades out of your elbows are awesome, and pretty usefull when you've forgotten your knife or your being assaulted
Gym Leader: Psychic type, I'll have a Gallade, Gardevoir, Metagross, Alakazam, and Wobbuffet.
Trainer: I'd have a Gardevoir, Gallade, Weavile, Tangrowth, Dragonite, and Milotic.
Ranger: I'd have a Gallade as partner Pokemon.
Pet: Arbok (Yay exotic pet!)
Ability: Wonder Guard. Since I would be a Gallade, only Ghosts (who don't exist) can beat me, and birds. And they'll be sliced before they can reach me! Mwahaha!

Ampy

Light The Stars
a Pokemon - Articuno
Gym Leader - Ice - Articuno, Frosslass, Lapras, Glaceon, Weavile
Champion/Elite 4 Member - Champion - Articuno, Ninetales, Honchkrow, Raichu, Leafeon, Weavile
A Ranger - Ampharos or Articuno
A Trainer - Articuno, Ninetales, Raichu, Ampharos, Leafeon, Weavile
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Wonderguard or Magicguard
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be - Ampharos, Raichu, Leafeon or Ninetales

Rabidmunchlax

Gym leader: ghost. My gym would be a dark subterrainean cavern with no trainers but with wild pokémon
My team would be drifblim, dusknoir, gengar, bannette and mismagius

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
A Pokemon - Vaporeon. I want to swim and disappear in the water.
Gym Leader - I wouldn't want a fancy gym layout because I get easily confused. I'd use water types.
Champion/Elite 4 Member - Various types, but all Eeveelutions.
A Ranger - Vaporeon. 8D
A Trainer - Again, Eeveelutions.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - I don't pay much attention to abilities, so I dunno...
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - One would be a Poochyena, the other, a chubby Eevee.

Klaus L.

Veteran Trainer
If I could be any pokemon, I would definitely be Tyranitar. He's not my favorite but seriously look at him. And he has an AWESOME German name! I forget what it is, I just know it's awesome.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
a Pokemon - Deoxys. Being able to travel around the universe would be pretty awesome.
Gym Leader - Fire; Charizard, Infernape, Arcanine, Ninetails, Typlosion, Houndoom
A Ranger - Elekid or any of its evolutions
A Trainer -
Blastoise (starter)
Steelix
Gengar
Electivire
Arcanine
Dragonite
An Ability - Either Motor Drive or Bad Dreams

afrodog

Pokefan
If you could be ....

A Pokemon - Dragonite!
A Ranger - Arcanine, I would ride on it and it would be pretty powerful
A Trainer - I wold be an adventurer, always trying to find new places

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
I would be a ;197;umbreon;197; for sure. Umbreons are so cool. I would be shiny too. but maybe with red instead of blue. I would be so sneakey and such a randomonium(i made it with friends. ;197;!!!!!!!IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!;197;)
;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197;;197; You rock umbreon

dracoburn

Lance's protege
pokemon- charmander. id b all cute and innocent, but if someone ticked me off, i could just flamethrower em ;^)
gym leader- fire type, 7th gym
ranger- either a charmander :^D or a raichu(use the recharge attack whenever u needed it...)
trainer- id go on the road with my best friend and train so that we could b 2gether in double battles. id also love 2 become a gym leader.
ability- no guard. itd make fighting much more fun
pokepet- my cats remind me of persian(sassy cat!) and girafferig(she gets spooked so easily). my dog reminds me of slowpoke
any others- volkner would b mine! we'd b the amazing emo trainer couple of the world! plus, he lieks fire type trainers, i mean, his best friend is flint...