• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
If I could be...
a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc. Lucario or Arcanine
Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc. Fire Type, Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape, Houndoom,Magmortar,Dragonite(with Flamethrower)
Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc? Fire Type, Strong Arcanine Charizard, Moltres, Dragonite, Magmortar, Infernape
A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon? Lucario or Arcanine
A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc. Lucario, Arcanine, Lanturn,Dragonite or Garchomp, Crobat, Breloom, I will raise them to have courage, determination, who gives their best effort, and with compassion in order that can help each other to develop.
If you had any Pokemon Ability: Guts, Pokemon that never gives up.
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Lucario
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Riolu
Anything Else: A Day-Care, I would love to raise Pokemon.

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
If I could be a Pokémon ~ I would be a shiny Eevee, no doubt about it.

If I could be a Gym Leader ~ I would have the most exquisite Eevee Evolution team in which every Pokémon would have the back of it's allies and my new type of Gym would become popular for it's incredibility and extreme difficulty to beat. The design of the Gym would be high-tech yet easy to navigate through, mostly for looks.

If I could be the Champion ~ Imagine what I said I'd be like as a Gym leader, now imagine it tenfold.

If I could be a Ranger ~ I'd have a Shiny Eevee as my partner and it would be clad in high-tech spaceforce armor as I would be.

If I could be a Trainer ~ I would raise hundreds of the most adorable Eevee with love and care, and they would reside in happiness inside an enormous and beautiful mansion.

If I could have any Pokémon Ability ~ I would have Levitate. Why? Because that'd be awesome.

If I could have any Pokémon ~ I'd have a Shiny Eevee and it would be clad in high-tech spaceforce armor as I would be.

If I could have a Pokémon as a pet ~ I'd have a Shiny Eevee with the most luxurious coat of silver fur.

Ryan7437

Banned
If you could be a Gym Leader, would you?

It seems interesting, it would be cool if they made a game where we battle till we beat the E4 then get the option too be the Gym Leader of your Hometown with your team. I would definitely if I could!

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I would...I'd totally be a double battle gym with green at Varidian City >w> -blushes and giggles- tee hee
I'd totally be standing next to him the whole time with this face, running my hands through his soft brown hair. And he's be giving me the biggest dafq faces ever.

No seriously I think it would be fun to be a gym leader. The hardest thing would be making a team and a puzzle for your gym.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
No I wouldn't. Being a gymleader really repetitive and boring after awhile. Sit and wait for a challenger, find one, beat their ***, rinse and repeat.

Stymie

powered by insanity
I think it could work if you were not there all the time, you'd be notified to come to the gym for challenges via your Xtranceiver, essentially it'd be a way to have more battles as well as battles with purpose.

That unfortunately is not reason enough fro GF to install the into the game, someone mentioned building a puzzle for your gym which is a start also the whole mono-type restriction would make things interesting. You could chose to be a double battler if you desired, the people you defeat you can offer to mentor by making them one of the trainers in your gym.

One of the things relevant to all Unova Gym leaders was that they were also leaders of their community so I think post game you could set up a gym on vacant land and from there build also a town in an expanded version of join avenue. Towns could have features such as markets, contests, tournaments, e.t.c. Towns can be given personality, it's own color scheme matching your gyms type and it's own pokemon mascot think Croagunk-Pastoria.

tbh but i don't think it would work or be worth it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I would try it out, yes. It would be interesting, and challenging.

Stymie