• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

TwitchyAssTaillow

Primarily, I would go for a Fire type gym.

I'd have a Dragon or Steel type if otherwise.

EDIT:
My badge for the Fire Gym would be called the Corona Badge
Dragon would be called the Elusive Badge
Steel would be called the Ferric Badge

Last edited:

guyy94

If we're including secondary and tertiary gym types then I would go for Dark as my secondary gym type and Poison as my tertiary gym type.

Styxa

Team Builder
Ice then Ghost then Grass. Those would be mine

Rakansen

ラルフ
If I had a Gym, I would be a Steel-type Gym Leader. My entire Black 2 team was Steel-type, I didn't use a starter at all, unless you count a Lucario as a starter. I would name my badge the Mercury Badge.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I'd have to say Electric type. I love electric type pokemon, always have.
My team would probably be

Raichu
Electrode -plays guiles theme-
Magnazone
Luxray
Jolteon
Eelektros

Though i'd prefer to be a mixed gym like Green is. Honestly I like battles for the fact that don't have a "theme". He was a hard leader/champion because of that, and that's why I liked him so much, his diversity.

I'd also like flying type with
Pidgeot
Straptor
Fearow
Xatu
Garydos[for some spice]
and Emolga or Charizard [also some spice]

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I'd go for an Ice-type gym, of course.
But I've noticed that there has NEVER been a Dark-type gym (unless Gen VI is planning on changing that), So I'll be happy to be the first Dark-type gym leader

Here's my team (as a set team in the end)
-Houndoom
-Hydreigon
-Umbreon
-Weavile
-Drapion
-Tyranitar

If you were to battle me for the first time, this would be my team
-Houndour
-Sneasel
-Krokorok
-Deino

--------------------------------------

If I kept the Ice gym, this would be my team at the end
-Weavile
-Glaceon
-Beartic
-Lapras
-Froslass
-Walrein

My Ice team in the beginning would be
-Sneasel
-Cubchoo
-Sealeo
-Lapras

My Dark-gym badge would be the Shade or Umbra Badge.
Ice gym badge would be Frost or Powder Badge.

Last edited:

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I would be a Fire Type Gym Leader , and my team: Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape, Houndoom, Flareon and Dragonite(with Flamethrower) and by badge will be called the Pyro Badge

guyy94

Even though morty was already a ghost type gym leader, I don't mind becoming another one. I would name the gym badge as spirit badge.

My roster would be as follows:
Chandelure (My favorite ghost type pokemon)
Sableye (I think its secondary dark type helps a lot with ghost and dark type opponents)
Froslass (its secondary Ice type can easily handle bug type pokemons)
Gengar (This, along with Chandelure, are great special attackers)
Jellicent (It's a pretty bulky ghost pokemon, great special defense)
Drifblim (Also another bulk ghost pokemon, its secondary flying pokemon works very well against bug types)

Zubeon

A Steel gym for sure. It would be known as the Atomsmasher, and the prize would be the coveted Foundry Badge, as well as a TM containing either Flash Cannon or Iron Tail.

To earn it, you would have to defeat:

Skarmory
Metagross
Aggron
Magneton
Lucario
Steelix (flagship)

The reserves would be Bastiodon, Excadrill and Durant.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
I'd have to put a lot of thought into my team, but I love birds in real life, so I'd probably have a Flying type gym. :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ice Type Gym.

(As first Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 13
Spheal Lv. 12
Cubchoo Lv. 15

(As second Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 21
Spheal Lv. 21
Cubchoo Lv. 23

(As third Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 24
Snorunt Lv. 25
Spheal Lv. 24
Cubchoo Lv. 27

(As fourth Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 26
Snorunt Lv. 27
Spheal Lv. 26
Cubchoo Lv. 29

(As fifth Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 30
Snorunt Lv. 31
Sealeo Lv. 32
Cubchoo Lv. 35

(As sixth Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 41
Froslass Lv. 43
Sealeo Lv. 42
Glaceon Lv. 43
Beartic Lv. 45

(As seventh Leader)
Sneasel Lv. 44
Froslass Lv. 46
Walrein Lv. 45
Glaceon Lv. 47
Beartic Lv. 50

(As eigth Leader)
Weavile Lv. 52
Froslass Lv. 53
Walrein Lv. 53
Glaceon Lv. 54
Beartic Lv. 57

(Any subsequent rematches)
Abomasnow Lv. 66
Weavile Lv. 67
Froslass Lv. 65
Walrein Lv. 66
Glaceon Lv. 68
Beartic Lv. 70

I hand out the Frost Badge.

HoorayForJay

I'd like to be a flying gym leader. Like, I could fly too. If I was a generic 8th badge gym leader I'd have:

Pidgeot
Pidgeot
Noctowl
Skarmory
Braviary

Or something equally impractical. If I could have an actual free choice of flying pokemon, I'd have:

Togekiss
Skarmory
Drifblim
Crobat
Gliscor
Honchkrow

I wanted to keep a vague bird theme (excluding drifblim of course) while still having a variety of pokemon that can defend/exploit the weaknesses associated with flying types.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
If I was a gym leader, I would be a fire type gym leader. I'd be the 7th gym leader

My team would be

1. Arcanine
2. Houndoom
3. Magmortar
4. Camerupt
5. Charizard

avsimone

Magma Trainer
a Pokemon - of the existing pokemon, I'd go with either a smeargle 'cause they could paint anything they see, or a lucario,
Gym Leader - I don't really have a favourite type, but would probably be a grass gym, with sceptile, meganium, venusaur, cherrim, whimsicott and the final evolution of chespin, 'cause I feel like it
Champion/Elite 4 Member - for the elite four I'd be a fighting elite four with blaziken, toxicroak, gallade, scrafty, and lucario (if there were a rematch option I would just add a sixth gen fighting when they come out)
A Ranger - my partner pokemon would be emolga, a good scout and overall cute pokemon
A Trainer - I would raise pokemon that were approximately human sized or man-made (easier to train) and I would train them relatively easily, with a mix of battling and taming.
If you had any Pokemon Ability - I'd probably go with cloud nine, 'cause hey who wants to be dragged down by weather
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Altaria or Flygon because they're my favourite dragons and look like good company
And pretty much anything else.: the very best like no one ever was

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
If I could be...

a Pokemon: Golurk. I'd get to keep my opposable thumbs while being capable of high-speed flight and virtually indestructible, and I'd get to be my second favorite Pokemon, after Jirachi

a Gym Leader: Ground. I'd be an oldish, semi-retired, Indiana-Jones-style archaeologist who runs one of the region's largest, most challenging gyms in the region inside the mostly-intact, semi-renovated ruins of an ancient fortress on top of a mountain. I would have a team for each of the eight badge challenges, with at least half of the Pokemon on each team being evolutionary relatives of something on my ninth, final, strongest, "rematch" team. I would specialize in the Trapinch and Golett lines, having at least one member of one of those lines appearing on every team, and the ruins would be filled with friendly reactivated Golett and a pack of wild Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon that took up residence there in the period between their fall and their rediscovery. I would give out a TM for Earth Power, which all of my Pokemon would know.

The teams:

1st: Trapinch, Golett
2nd: Gligar, Trapinch
3rd: Marshtomp, Golett, Sandshrew
4th: Nidoking, Sandile, Golett
5th: Torterra, Gastrodon, Vibrava, Larvitar
6th: Golurk, Excadrill, Gabite, Gligar
7th: Flygon, Gliscor, Claydol, Hippowdon, Krokorok
8th: Flygon, Golurk, Steelix, Camerupt, Sandslash
Final: Flygon, Golurk, Gliscor, Torterra, Sandslash, Nidoqueen

Badge: the Ruin Badge

Ranger partner: Reuniclus. It can levitate to hard-to-reach places, heal injured Pokemon with a Pain Split coming off of base 110 HP at at least level 41 (if you want to go by game mechanics for this sort of thing, anyhow) and then heal back its own health with Recover, crush boulders with their psychically-controlled arms, and possibly able to communicate with humans, seeing as how it is described as "remarkably intelligent," and said to be able to link its mind with other Reuniclus, which means it might be able to be trained to do the same with humans and injured Pokemon. It's also one of my favorites.