• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
A Pokemon: Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND. (niqqas probably thought i would say ditto)
Gym Leader: water type. i would have six feraligatr
A Trainer: this guy
If you had any Pokemon Ability: cute charm. for pickin up ladies.
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have: Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND. (niqqas probably thought i would say ditto)

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND.

EVEN IF IT'S A FEMALE

D@MN STRAIGHT

Ehehe... jk.

Feraligatr was good, and it still is one of my favorite Pokémon, but it's really been on the decline since Gen IV. So has Garchomp, Togekiss, etc. It was especially awesome in Colosseum.

If I was a Pokémon, I'd probably be a Charizard. It's also what I was in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. Also, its Mega Evolutions this Generation have made it viable again, and all the more awesome for it.

Thunder Punch for the win.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
If I were my own Pokemon...

I'd like to have the the following setup :3

Type
Psychic/Fighting

Stats
HP: 125
Attack: 70
Defense: 130
Speed: 80
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 130

Level Up Moves
Swift
Confusion
Hidden Power
Safeguard
Reflect
Light Screen
Ancient Power
Energy Ball
Vacuum Wave
Barrier
Mirror Coat
Extrasensory
Calm Mind
Cosmic Power
Stored Power
Recover
Psychic
Water Pulse
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Nature Power
Heal Pulse

Navarch

A Pokemon - Ambipom
Gym Leader - Normal (Heliolisk, Teddiursa, Ambipom)
Champion/Elite 4 Member - Normal (Porygon-Z, Lopunny, Heliolisk, Ursaring, Staraptor, Ambipom)
A Ranger - Ambipom
A Trainer - I would be a regular Trainer, but would like to become a Battle Frontier Member eventually
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Technician because I'm smart I guess
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Ambipom
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Growlithe and Houndoom (Yellow Lab and Black Lab)

I guess you could say I like Ambipom.

A Pokemon: Charizard or Lucario

Gym Leader: Dragon Type! :D (Gabite, Fraxure and Flygon)

Champion/Elite 4 Member Dragon (Garchomp, Haxorus, Flygon and Salamence)

A Trainer: I would have a team with a variety of types, such as: Heracross, Swampert, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Electivire and Charizard.

Pokemon Ability: Guts, Clear Body, or Intimidate.

If I could have any Pokemon: Charizard

If my pet was a Pokemon, what would it be: Smeargle (Beagle), and Lillipup (Border Terrier).

Last edited:
If you could be ....

A Pokemon - Zoroark so i could create illusions
Gym Leader - Dark type gym- Houndoom/Honchkrow/Drapion
Champion/Elite 4 Member - See above+ Hydriegon/Weavile/Bisharp or Tyranitar
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?Houndoom
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Liepard

Skye-42

Let's get Creative~
I would love to be a Dark Type Gym Leader. I'd have Hydreigon, Houndoom, Shiftry and Weavile for my team (Though my team could change because there are many other awesome dark type Pokémon), and the gym layout would be a dark forest, in which the challenger has to find their way around with a torch. (So kind of like the forest in Slender, but with trainers instead of a tall, faceless guy asking for $20.)

SandeviRae

Artist/Gamer/Trainer
Pokemon: Mew :3
Mainly cuzza the whole shapeshifting and being able to learn every move but 2
My answers for the last two are the same as this one

Gym Leader: Either Fairy or Dragon
Prolly Fairy though, cuz Dragon seems like it would be a better choice for elite four. Fairies are pretty hard to remem the weaknesses for, and some can be extremely strong

Elite Four: Dragon, cuz its boss
Ranger: Since rangers never have legendaries, either hydraigon or salamence, cuz they're both cute AND strong, even stronger then some legendaries
Trainer: Well, for each gen, I would pick:
Gen 1: Charmander
Gen 2: If I could pick both, Chickorita and Cyndiquil
Gen 3: Torchic
Gen 4: Turtwig
Gen 5: Snivy
Gen 6: Fennekin

Ability: Prolly Sticky Hold or Trace, Sticky Hold cuz then I could never lose anything or get stolen from, and Trace because it's artistic-ish and I could always change my ability

Sandor

God of Nothing
Pokemon: Zoroark!

Gym Leader: There aren't Dark type leaders so I would be the first one xD

Ranger: Lucario

Trainer: I would have a Lucario, a Bisharp, a Kabutops, a Noivern, an Infernape and an Alakazam.

Ability: Multitype...

Pet Pokemon: Umbreon or Flareon. They're what I find cute.

Last edited:

X Drake

I Am Groot
Pokemon : Snorlax, definitely a Snorlax

Gym Leader : I guess a Dark Type with a Sableye,Krookodile,Greninja,Pangoro,Tyranitar,Honchkrow(choose which three I will send out at a time)

Elite Four : Dragon type with a Sceptile(Mega),Salamance,Dragalge,Hydreigon,Haxaros,Tyrantum

Ranger : Hawlucha

Trainer : Use a variety of pokemon but my main team would be Sceptile(Mega),Greninja,Avalugg,Talonflame,Metagross,Machamp

Ability : Intimidate

Pokemon I wish I had : Sceptile(Mega)

Pet pokemon : Talonflame

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
What Pokemon I would be:
I would be either a Seviper or a Talonflame. I like snakes and birds so yup

What kind of Gym Leader I would be:
Poison with Nidoqueen, Seviper, Gengar(MEGA), Crobat, Roserade, and Dragalge. My gym would be like Koga's gym or something to do with poison bogs and pitfalls.

What kind of Elite 4 Member/Champion would I be:
Flying with Aerodactyl(MEGA), Thundurus-T, Mandabuzz, Talonflame, Togekiss and Skarmory. My room would be like those sky-diving similators

What my partner Poke would be as a Ranger:
I've taken a test about it and my results came out: Ninetales :)

How I would be as a Trainer:
I would probably be more of a care taker than a trainer. IRL i like to take care of animals so I'd probably be like the day-care or like the professor's assisstant

If I had any Pokemon ability:
Swift Swim or Adaptability

If I could have any Pokemon:
Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Bastiodon, Electivire and Roserade

What Pokemon my pet would be:
Rapidash definately. Either Rapidash or Honchkrow

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
What kind of Pokemon?
Hmm I guess Arceus. I mean being God would be interesting.

Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
I would be a grass gym: Venusaur, Abomasnow, Ludicolo, Cradily, Mow Rotom and Reuniclus (I know its not grass but I could pass it off.)

Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
I wouldn't have a type I would just send out a mix of my best Pokes.

A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
I don't have a partner Pokemon, I treat all my Pokemon equally and think they all help contribute to form a great team. My favorite is Venusaur I guess but I wouldn't call it a partner since he needs his team mates to cover him.

A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
I would raise a mix of Pokemon depending on how they cover eachothers weaknesses.

If you had any Pokemon Ability
Omnipotent.

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
Celebi so I could time travel.

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
Chikorita.

Ryanp

I'd be a cofagrigus, or spiritomb, because ghost types rock and cofagrigus has four hands and a coffin made of GOLD.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Pokemon: either a Braviary, Aerodactly, Floatzel or Seviper
Gym Leader: A flying gym. Team: Aerodactyl(Mega), Braviary, Togekiss, Skarmory, Mandabuzz, and Noivern. Gym Layout: A treetop maze where you use ropes walls and ziplines to get around.
Champion/Elite 4 Member: Poison: Drapion, Venusaur(Mega), Seviper, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Gengar
Ranger: Probably either Aerodactyl (to fly around) or Flotzel/Vaporeon (to swim awound)
Trainer: I would be more of a collector then a trainer, try to find as many pokemon as i can and do things like Contests, Pokeathlon, Bug Catching Contest, PWT, and everything else including the league
Ability: Swift Swim (Cuz I love to swim, and I like to be fast)
Pet Pokemon: Arcanine( I wuv Dogs ) Braviary( Eagles are amazing ), Blissey( at home nurse ), Milotic and Gorebyss ( someone to swim with )

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Pokemon: Togekiss, definitely. I would love to fly, I think it would be so cool.
Gym Leader/Elite Four/Champion: I'd probably specialize in Flying type Pokemon and my team would make up of Togekiss, Swanna, Skarmory, Braviary, and Swellow.
Ranger: My partner Pokemon would be Togekiss of course. We could fly everywhere.
Trainer: I'd probably use my six favorite Pokemon, which are Typhlosion, Togekiss, Sylveon, Roserade, Lapras, and Mienshao. And I would be a Top Contest Coordinator.
Ability: This is a tough one. I guess I'd pick magic bounce. I think such a cool ability.
Pokemon I wish I had: Definitely Togekiss. It's my favorite Pokemon.
Pet: I think having a pet Sylveon or Espeon would be so cool.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
A Pokemon - Charizard
Gym Leader - Fire type, I'd use Charizard, Arcanine, Moltres, Flareon, Ninetales and Houndoom
Champion/Elite 4 Member - No set type, team would be Scyther, Persian, Lapras, Jolteon, Charizard and Dodrio
A Ranger - Charizard
A Trainer - I'd raise all pokemon, with care and love, but for battle
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Tough Claws
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Charizard
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Pikachu

V

Shiny Hunter
If I were a Pokemon, I'd be eevee. I am adaptable, and (hopefully) one of a kind, so I like to think that I'd be shiny.
Honestly all I would want as a real Pokemon thing is for my shiny Charizard, Charcoal, to be real. He is my best virtual friend, and he'd be my best real friend if he could be. One day...
If I were a gym leader, I'd use fire types most likely, probably Charizard, Arcanine, Flareon, Houndoom, Rapidash, and Torkoal. If I could have mixed types, I'd use dog pokemon, so Arcanine, Manectric, Vaporeon, Granbull, Lucario, and Absol.
If my real pets were Pokemon, they'd be a normal and shiny rattata (I have two rats).

TheGreaterLucario

a Pokemon: Not entirely sure, to be honest.
Gym Leader: Not a set type, kind of like Blue in Gen 2/Gen 2 remakes. Team of (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Zoroark, Dragonite, Glaceon, Arcanine
E4/Champion: Again, no set type, team: (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Aggron, Delphox
Ranger: My partner would be Lucario.
Trainer: I'd raise all my Pokemon with love, but also to be strong. My team staples would be Lucario, a Shiny Charizard, and a Dragonite.
If I could have any Pokemon, it'd be a (preferably female) Lucario.
Same for if I had a Pokemon as a pet.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc - Either Pikachu, Tyrantrum or Lugia. Mew, Lapras and Mewtwo would all be cool too.
Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc? - No type, team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur. Rematch team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Tyrantrum, Mewtwo, Espeon, Mega Charizard X
A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon? - Pikachu
A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon? - I'd try to catch 'em all, but I'd have a main team that would always travel with me. I'd try to treat all of my Pokemon with love and care and that sort of thing :p
If you had any Pokemon Ability - Static would be cool to have, but Bulletproof would be really useful
If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Pikachu
If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Pikachu

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
A Pokemon that I want to be - Kyurem or Arceus, can't decide which as I like both.
Gym leader/Elite 4 member/Champion - Dragon types for sure, Team contains: Dragalge, Dragonite, Flygon, Kingdra, Haxorus, Tyrantrum.
Ranger - A Charizard as a partner would be cool.
A trainer - Raise the ones that I can raise and catch/hatch/evolve as many as possible.
Pokemon ability - Multi-type.
Pokemon that I would have - Arceus.
Pet Pokemon - Arcanine.