• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I forgot about American Dragon. I'd bring that back too.

WildHennaCharizard

I really don't remember what the show was called but it came before or after Gargoyles would had air.

Whats is the show about, you might ask yourself? Well all I can remember it had mummies as hero and they had human kids as friends, I think.

Anyone knows what i'm talking about?

Mummies Alive! Is what I think your talking about.

Chili

Bobski

Let's do our best!
I liked That's so Raven. I'd bring back Recess but if Disney did, would the characters have aged or is it a Simpsons type thing where the characters don't age?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'd Bring Back Lizzie McGuire. That was just about my favorite Disney show ever.

id also bring back Lilo & Stitch and Kim Possible. Though for Kim Possible, it'd be pre-kim and ron dating.

Lilo & Stitch would be easy to bring back since, on the show, they never did catch all the experiments.

Chili

I'd Bring Back Lizzie McGuire. That was just about my favorite Disney show ever.

id also bring back Lilo & Stitch and Kim Possible. Though for Kim Possible, it'd be pre-kim and ron dating.

Lilo & Stitch would be easy to bring back since, on the show, they never did catch all the experiments.

True. But in the movie it said they did. But I want Lilo and Sitich back.

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!
House of Mouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, LILO and Stich, the list is endless...

It started going bad around the time Wizards of Waverly Place popped up. The Suite Life on Deck was decent, though. The only good show right now (it's really stretching the truth, but) is Good Luck Charlie.

Chili

What has happened to our generation? I mean Dog With A Blog? Come on! Or Crash and Berenstien it's about a friggin puppet!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What has happened to our generation? I mean Dog With A Blog? Come on! Or Crash and Berenstien it's about a friggin puppet!
Tween sitcoms happen to be the trend right now. Like all trends, it will wear off eventually.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO

I agree, i think that disney's running out of good ideas... i would probably bring back The suite life of zack and cody and kim possible...

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Probably That's So Raven and Pepper Ann.

Would have mentioned a lot of Family Channel Originals that had a lot of potential but didn't succeed as well as it could have.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd basically bring back anything that came before 2006 (Except Hannah Montana, of course).

Also, i feel like punching that Dog with a Blog "star" because she isn't very likeable, in my opinion.

G. Hannelius should change her name to G. Horrendous.

;225;

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm going with the House of Mouse bandwagon. The live action shows would be a write-off just because the actors are probably too old now, and most of the animated ones that I did like are good as they are (Weekenders deserves a special mention here) if they haven't suffered from seasonal rot already, and others were pretty much summed up already and don't have much left to do in them (Lilo and Stich was fun, but would be less so now that all of Jumba's lab mutants have been rounded up). House of Mouse's formula would probably allow it a good bunch of new episodes, now with some extra appearances to be made from the new movies, and it was a load of laughs as it was. But maybe even that might be a case of be careful what you wish for.

(in retrospect, Oscar reminds me of Barack Obama)
Nah, I bet the Wiz would sweep him in the ballots and get a landslide victory.

Doux

Out of the Box, please!
I miss the good-bye song... :(
So long, fare well, to you my friiiend,
Good-bye, for now, until we meet again,
Well it's been great,
To play and sing together
(IN THE BOX)
But now it's time to say good-byyye!

Oh, or Pepper Ann!
Or Brandi and Mr. Whiskers, if anyone else remembers that.
Or That's So Raven...I got sad when they stopped showing that and pooped out Cory in the House. That was a pretty bad spin-off. D: