• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

Chili

Back in 90's and early 2000's, Disney had some really great shows. And now in my opinion they are running out of ideas. Dog with a blog? Seriously that is just sad. But if you could bring back a Disney show what would it be? What was your favorite?

Rules:
1. All SPFF Rules Apply.
2. No trolling anyone.
3. Be nice to the newbies.
4. No spamming this thread.
5. Have fun!

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Omg so many..
Wait a minute I was thinking Family Channel, not Disney Channel. I think Fam Chan is only in Canada.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Recon

House of Mouse totally.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
House of Mouse, classic Mickey, Donald, and Goofy stuff, DuckTales, or Gargoyles would probably be my top choices.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I loved Dave the Barbarian! (I thought it was on Family Channel)

Well, the ones I was thinking before were The Weekenders and Recess (if those were on disney?)

edit: omgosh I saw a few episodes of Even Stevens a couple months ago on T.V.! It was glorious!

Armando Payne

Fillmore (That was Disney, right?)

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
DuckTales! Woo-hoo!

Oh yeah and House Of Mouse and Lilo & Stitch (the latter mainly because Kevin Michael Richardson is in it.)