• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Hmm. Hard to decide.

Its a toss between The Famous Jett Jackson, The Weekenders, Pepper Ann and Recess

Mister_SGG

Lilo & Stitch or Kim Possible

Recess was great too haha

God what happened to television.

Omg so many..
Wait a minute I was thinking Family Channel, not Disney Channel. I think Fam Chan is only in Canada.

mhm but the shows they air are almost, if not entirely, identical

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Quite frankly;

29944057.jpg

But seriously, my memory of Disney shows appears to be fading. I have to re-watch all of these so I don't forget them ever. *^* Especially Lilo and Stitch; I just remembered it a while ago because of an Angel plushie I bought last year.

Then, of course, there's the shows I'm too young to remember. Or maybe they showed them late at night.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Ok. I think that Fillmore would take a slight edge over anything else. Cleverly written, nice animation, great characters. I'm quite honestly shocked it got taken off the air. Whoever wrote it really had some crime drama chops and knew how to compartmentalize it for a certain age group. Not exactly CSI or Law and Order, but its how kids would view it.

Also, its the only show that successfully makes being a Hall Monitor look badass.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I miss Lilo and Stitch. I don't remember any other show I liked

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
It's a huge list because I loved watching about 90% of them but the one that I would want the most would be Ducktales, because **** yeah Ducktales.

Second would probably be House Of Mouse. Nearly all of the characters from the old Disney movies and cartoons being there really gave that show a lot of charm to it.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
House of Mouse

Kim Possible

Lilo and Stitch

Recess

Gargolyes

Thats so Raven

Proud Family

American Dragon Jake Long

^When Disney was cool. Any of these shows would be better than a lot of the $*** they have now.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I miss That's so Raven! I loved that show!

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I guess I am of the small minority that thinks That's So Raven was very unfunny, vastly overrated, and that Raven Symone was extremely annoying as the lead.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I would only reanimate cartoons. That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire were great, but they couldn't be brought back. So, yeah, I guess I would like to see Recess or Kim Possible return or be rebooted.

Chili

House of Mouse

Kim Possible

Lilo and Stitch

Recess

Gargolyes

Thats so Raven

Proud Family

American Dragon Jake Long

^When Disney was cool. Any of these shows would be better than a lot of the $*** they have now.
Finally someones says The Proud Family!

Hudsonn98

Lilo and Stich was and still is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. I used to come home from school and watch that (although I was only like 4 or 5)

Hudsonn98

Lilo and Stich was and still is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. I used to come home from school and watch that (although I was only like 4 or 5)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Kim Possible ftw!!! And Proud Family :).