• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
so many shows so little time:
kim possible
phill of the future
RECESS! (i loved that show!)
Lilo and stitch (reminded me of a kiddy/cheesey version of pokemon XD)
the emporors new school (come on that one was funny)
gargoyles

i'm sure i could remember more if i tried.

BlueDragonfangirl

Hmmm

So Weird {Oddly enough NickToons TV is airing it what the heck is that?}
Kim Possible {Freakin loved this show}
American Dragon Jake Long

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Kim Possible or Recess I loved those shows!!! They were awesome!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Dear god no. The movie was FLAWLESS and they ruined it with the show.
I agree, and same with the Lilo and Stitch cartoon, in my opinion. I don't see why so many people want it back. I found it kind of bland, personally.

GreatGonzales

The Master
Yay proud family! ^_^

Okay, was that the one with the African American family, the daughter, the mom, the grandma, etc.?

That was really hilarious. I would bring back that and "That's so raven", because a just saw a reference in a YouTube video.

Chili

Okay, was that the one with the African American family, the daughter, the mom, the grandma, etc.?

That was really hilarious. I would bring back that and "That's so raven", because a just saw a reference in a YouTube video.

Yes. The grandma was Sugga Momma.

Ricky_Ragger

I really don't remember what the show was called but it came before or after Gargoyles would had air.

Whats is the show about, you might ask yourself? Well all I can remember it had mummies as hero and they had human kids as friends, I think.

Anyone knows what i'm talking about?

Zazie

So 1991
A good half the shows mentioned on here were ABC shows. Some of these shows might have come on Disney channel too (mostly the old disney afternoon stuff), but I recall Toon disney being the channel that showed most of the cartoons. Yes I am going to nitpick, I take my old shows way too seriously.

The only shows that debuted on Disney channel that I actually liked were Even Stevens and Kim Possible. (not to say everything else was terrible, just that it didn't catch my eye).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Phil of the was the last truly great Disney Channel show. Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire were pretty good too.

Hey!! Are you saying That's So Raven wasn't good <.<!!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Ya but it ran longer lol.
Doesn't matter. He said Phil of the Future was Disney's last good show, so all that matters is when it came out.

I will add that I don't think Disney doesn't have a single good show anymore, by the way. I do find Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls enjoyable. However, those are the only two bright spots in an otherwise dismal channel.