• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could bring back a old Disney Channel show, what would it be?

ForeverFlame

That's So Raven. Browsing through .gifs of the series made me realize how ****ing hilarious it really was. Especially compared to the completely unfunny crap they have on Disney now (a laugh track does not make something automatically funny).

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
As much as I liked American Dragon Jake Long, I would like to see Dave the Barbarian again, it was such a great and amusing show in my opinion.

PokeMasterCait

I'll really be showing my age here, (being only 20 though XD)
Care Bears (The Disney show from the late 80's - late 90's) and Duck Tales are my top picks! :) and Filmore, Recess and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command..I couldnt pick only one.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I would bring back Phil of The Future, that was definitely my favorite Disney Channel show.

Preferably right now, I would be happy if they brought back any of their old shows and got rid of the garbage they have on there now. I can't stand to watch Disney Channel now cause the shows they have on there now, they're all horrible.

Doux

I would bring back Phil of The Future, that was definitely my favorite Disney Channel show.
I forgot all about Phil of the Future!
I remember the guy who played Phil was on the episode of That's So Raven where Chelsea was trying to save that tree...I saw him and started freaking out. :p

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
House of Mouse, Brandy & Mr Whiskers, Dave the Barbarian... Kim Possible was cool too :)

Oh also, I'm not sure what the name is in english, but it was Cory in the White House or something like that (sorry, never watched it in English).

The only good show right now (it's really stretching the truth, but) is Good Luck Charlie.

Agreed

Last edited:

NarutoUzumakikun

Lizzie Mcgurie. That was a fun show :) suit Life is like the only older show they never took off. (Disney XD) I really only watch P&F,Gravity Falls and Good Luck Charlie now. however I do want to check out that show by Craig coming in 2013

it's about a friggin puppet!

I'm guessing you never liked Cousin Skeeter. That was one of my fav shows back in like second grade XD

Last edited:

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Lilo and Stitch
House of Mouse
Jake Long American Dragon
And, honestly, Hannah Montana. I honestly enjoyed that show, h8rs gunna h8

NarutoUzumakikun

Lilo and Stitch
House of Mouse
Jake Long American Dragon
And, honestly, Hannah Montana. I honestly enjoyed that show, h8rs gunna h8

Hannah got like no reruns after it ended which bugged me. Was not that bad. Much better then Ant Farm and Dog with Blog. I did like Sonny with a Chance and that series ended on such a depressing note

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Hannah got like no reruns after it ended which bugged me. Was not that bad. Much better then Ant Farm and Dog with Blog. I did like Sonny with a Chance and that series ended on such a depressing note

How did it end? I didn't see the final episode.

Also, I know that this isn't Disney Channel, but iCarly :/ That show was probably the last good show on in my opinion, as Spongebob went to crap years ago

Doux

Allow me to tack on one of my all-time favorites (how I forgot about it I don't know): Even Stevens!
Oh Shia LaBeouf, what happened?! D:
How did you go from this to this?

Last edited:

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Any of the Disney Afternoon/One Saturday Morning shows, really, because they were excellent.

But for a specific one, maybe...Rescue Rangers.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
American Dragon: Jake Long, I love dragons. I also like House of Mouse and Dave the Barbarian.

Grimer

Pokemon #088
That's So Raven, Cory in the House, and Kim Possible.

I was never really a big Disney Channel fan those are the only ones I recalled from the list on Wikipedia.

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
House of Mouse, Dave the Barbarian, Chip and Dale, and Brany and Mr.Whiskers. I miss all these shows so much, they were my childhood.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!

Yeah, I agree. Moreso about just liking it in general...even if I'm the only boy even close to my age who liked "Hannah Montana" that I know of or think exists (though I'm hopeful that some of the people thousands of people here will prove me wrong ;))