• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could change the mascot of Pokemon.

Emolgafan99

<-Cute little guy
If you gained the power to change the mascot of Pokemon and make everyone forget Pikachu was the mascot what Pokemon would it be?

For me I would make it Emolga (what do you expect from an Emolga fan?) now instead of Pikachu on Ash's shoulder it would be an Emolga besides being half flying type could help.There would be thousands of Emolga plushies,Emolga as a playable character in Smash bros. that sort of stuff.

Who would you make the mascot?

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Eevee or Squirtle.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Genesect Awesome firery final-staged pokemon like blaziken/infernape. Charizard, too for instant-awesome-just-add-dragons situations.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
Tauros would be my choice..it would bringba toughness to the battles but a good companion for ash...plus its my favorite pokemon of all time :)

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Sunkern. Just look at that adorable thing.

Also: Slowpoke.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'd make it Oshawott because of the reboot. Oshawott is one of the most famous of the 5th generation Pokemon, and Zoroark, who is also popular, is too dark for a nannied kids' franchise.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I'd make it Oshawott because of the reboot. Oshawott is one of the most famous of the 5th generation Pokemon, and Zoroark, who is also popular, is too dark for a nannied kids' franchise.

agreed. 10char

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
One of the starters, probably Squirtle.

Armando Payne

Azurill, look at it and tell me it's not the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
I'll give you a hint. It starts with T. And ends with Reecko.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Azurill, look at it and tell me it's not the cutest thing you've ever seen.

*stares hard for 10 minutes*

It's not the cutest thing I've ever seen. Machop are far cuter. :p

Anyway, IMO the thread is beginning to turn into a "favourite Pokemon" thread. Many people are choosing their faves just because they're their faves, without considering whether or not they'd make good mascots. I made my choice based on what fits the franchise for the moment. Just something to think about. ;)

pinkchomby

The Heir of Space
SNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVYSNIVY
can you guess mine before clikying the spoiler?

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
NO.

Why?

Pikachu is probably the best representation of all Pokemonin general. Cuteness and Power, Coolness and Impishness, evenly balanced. You would want to have a Pikachu as a pet, or you can give it a light ball and Nasty Plot and sweep HARD, or it can be one of the rarest things in the game for you to find. A Pikachu is versatile enough to be anything you want it to be, from a stuffed toy you can cuddle to sleep, to a pop culture icon you can wear on your shirt, to the thing that hangs from your iPhone, I mean you don't see people hanging MewTwos from their phones, or kids cuddling Ferrothrons to sleep, or Manly Men wearing Smoochum shirts.