• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could choose ANY starter to begin with, which would you choose?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Charmander Char.

He's been my favorite since day one. Although I would only evolve him as far as Charmeleon because to me, Charmeleon looks waaay cooler than Charizard.

_Snivy

Lover
Any? Snivy! :)

MewForever

Charmander. I always choose the Fire-Types, and he was the first Fire-Type ever.

SimH8

Chikorita because it's entire line is made of win. Runners up would be Charmander, Totodile, Cyndaquil and Treecko.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Either Charmander or Totodile. Both evolve into two of my all-time favorite Pokemon, Charizard and Feraligatr! :)

MonkeyX

Torchic. And then I would evolve that bird as fast as humanly possible to get the awesomeness that is Blaziken.

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
turtwig!!!!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pikachu, if he count's^^ He's probably the cutest one of all, his yellow color and button eyes...i'd never be unhappy^^

If I can't have Pikachu, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and, Treecko all appel to me :) And, Oshawott, too. ^^ I love his funny nose. XD

I'd also like a Totodile like the one Ash had, too, maybe :) But those jaws would be kinda creepy....D:

If I could start with any non-starter, I like Axew (duh XD), Skitty, Eevee, Togepi, Buneary, and, Hoppip^^

Dreamy

For shear power I would choose torchic, but my favorites are snivy and oshawott, they are too cute^.^

Totodile, without a question. Feraligatr is my 2nd favorite pokemon.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Bulbasaur or Cyndaquil. I love those two! They are so cute. I would probably decide to evolve Cynda though since Typhlosion looks cool ^_^