• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could choose the next one piece cew member

New One Piece Crew Member

• Comedian

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Artist

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Amazon Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Chimchar15

If you could choose the next one piece crew member

If you could choose the next One Piece crew member who would you want it to be. I'd prefer a comedian since Luffy loves people who can entertain him.

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Ussop is already and artist. And most of the crew jokes around anyways. So all thats left is amazon warrior?

major may

cheese is fun
I choose other.
i want someone like Choji from Naruto. All he can think about is food and loves Sanji's cooking. He is tubby but strong. He is very faithful to the crew and is friends with Sanji. He has frying pan he attacks with. He ate a forbidden fruit that lets him make anything he touches bigger or smaller at his will.

OK...that sounds dirty but please, bear with me.

latios reborn

I choose other.
i want someone like Choji from Naruto. All he can think about is food and loves Sanji's cooking. He is tubby but strong. He is very faithful to the crew and is friends with Sanji. He has frying pan he attacks with. He ate a forbidden fruit that lets him make anything he touches bigger or smaller at his will.

OK...that sounds dirty but please, bear with me.

No just no. Besides that is pretty much Luffy anyway.

Last edited: