• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could crossover Pokemon with any other fandom, what would you choose?

lillywoobat

Hi all, this is my first post! I am a newbie to Serebii, and I am just wondering what Pokemon crossovers you would like to see theoretically!
Could be anything from Harry Potter to Scooby Doo!
Personally I really like the idea of combining the Pokemon and Animal Crossing universe.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Animal Crossing sounds fun.

I also wouldn't mind a musou game. We got Conquest but that was a tactical RPG. The closest we've some is the Rumble games and that's not the same.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ever since Pokemon Conquest, I always wanted to see Pokemon x Fire Emblem.
I believe there was even an initial idea from Nintendo to actually make it happen IIRC.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Animal Crossing sounds fun.

I also wouldn't mind a musou game. We got Conquest but that was a tactical RPG. The closest we've some is the Rumble games and that's not the same.
I am extremely upset that I can only like your post once! :mad:

Also, I want a Pokemon crossover with Mario Kart. Like, you choose a rideable Pokemon and race! My life would have a lot more joy in it if I could see Mario riding a Tyrantrum and Luigi Riding being chased by a Gengar!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would only really want Pokemon to crossover with Animal Crossing in the case that we get some cross promotional villagers in the main game like we did for Zelda, Splatoon, and Monster Hunter. Animal Crossing is already a play everyday title, and I don't really want to play two at once. Plus, I don't know how a completely Pokemon-ized Animal Crossing would make that much marketing sense if it may detract from the main series, unless we got a different type of title like Happy Home Designer.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Goku and Ash would definitely get along. Goku is pretty much what Ash would be like if he ever grew up. Lol
We do have Hareta for that as well. Hareta is basically "what if Kid Goku, but Pokemon?"

Ultra Beast Lover

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons crossing over with Pokemon could be fun but I don't know how well Pokemon could do a dating simulator. I think Pokemon could do it but it'd be one of those weird titles. I'd say have a crossover with Xenoblade but Legends was kind of a kidified version of that already...

Luthor

Final Fantasy. They actually did a Pokemon like-game before (world of final fantasy) so it wouldn't be impossible. Part of me just thinks a Malboro would be an excellent (if somewhat horrifying) Pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Maybe Fire Emblem since they originally planned to, but didn't. Also, maybe Kirby, because that'd be something that could work if approached the right way.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know I said this somewhere here before and I am not sure this counts as a crossover, but how about a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, but with Tomb Raider or Legend of Zelda style gameplay where you can explore the dungeons like that. Also you can switch between Pokémon that are best suited for each type of dungeon, like the Pokepark games.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I agree with Fire Emblem given the Pokemon Conquest game - would be neat to see that idea expanded upon.

Something Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley-esque might be neat as well. Got all the berries and various grass types, many Pokemon that would fit in as a farm animal of sorts, and so forth.

Phillies

I’ve always wanted Yoshi as a Pokémon so Mario would work for me. I also think a crossover with Sonic would work as well since I think a there are already a few Pokémon that could fit into that world.