• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could crossover Pokemon with any other fandom, what would you choose?

Owen23

One Piece, it would be cool, just imagine Luffy having an Infenrape, or Chopper having a Stantler/Sawsbuck.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’ve always wanted to see Harry Potter and Pokémon together in a fanfic. My idea is that a Harry finds a Pokéball containing a Teddiursa with a note saying that the original owner can no longer keep the Pokémon and hopes that whomever finds it will give it a good home and take good care of it. This Teddiursa ends up having a special kind of bond with Harry and they seem to have very special abilities that most trainers never seem to have with their own Pokémon such as sharing dreams. Teddiursa is very protective of Harry and intimidates the Dursleys into being nicer to Harry by simply growling at them and showing its claws. Most of the series would be the same except Sirius lives, Umbridge has a crush on Snape and is oblivious to the fact he completely loathes her and is less mean but still really irritating, and there is a Latias and Latios who reside at Hogwarts and are usually invisible and they serve as the Castle’s main protectors and a red Gyrados lives in the lake.

mellochu

Shin Megami Tensei. Now, every dumb parent in the 90s was terrified of Pokemon, thinking it was Satanic and having demon summoning and all that bad stuff...And then there's SMT, which has you summon and recruit actual Demons. I dunno how it would fit together, unless it's like a dark deconstruction of Pokemon with the demon stuff? or idk you just catch Pikachu and Mara and that's just a thing? Probably wouldn't happen realistically tho.

cherry_bomb_bees

Flying to the Moon
Animal Crossing! But like, not Pokemon as villagers, I'm thinking more "the Animal Crossing characters as Pokemon Trainers"

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Mortal Kombat. MK has enough intricate details of fights and realistic effects of pokemon moves have serious effects. elemental, physical attacks on the body would be cool to see. it unlikely this will be but the series glosses over the consequences too much.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Digimon.

It's time for we all join hands and agree we like the same genre/theme

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
We should have Pocket Monster Hunter because that would actually be hilarious.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
another suggestion pokemon/monster rancher.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Pokemon & Peanuts, tho I doubt Charles Shultz’s family would agree to it. I’m not even sure they’d be allowed to; I’ve heard his will didn’t allow anyone to write new stories. (The new Apple streaming show deviates a bit from the comics, so I’m not sure how true that is.)

I’d also like to see Laurel & Hardy or Abbot & Costello as Pokemon or trainers. Maybe the Three Stooges & Marx Bros too.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Pokemon and Dragon Quest would be pretty sweet.

You can have Morrie (person in my avatar as of posting) orchestrate Pokemon battles as part of his Pocket Monster Arena.

Although you did have James Turner work on Dragon Quest Swords, which was interesting.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
My short list…

Pokémon x Sailor Moon - two definitive 1990’s franchises. Brock meeting the Sailor Scouts would be a fun scene, especially Neptune and Uranus.

Pokémon x Madoka Magic - Eternal optimist Ash in the Madoka Magica universe has some interesting story potential. It would be an extremely dark story that isn’t for kids, though.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Not a big crossover but i'd love to see some sort of adult artwork depicting Nessa and Korra from Avatar: The Legend of Korra as a interesting couple.

cherry_bomb_bees

Flying to the Moon
My short list…

Pokémon x Sailor Moon - two definitive 1990’s franchises. Brock meeting the Sailor Scouts would be a fun scene, especially Neptune and Uranus.

Pokémon x Madoka Magic - Eternal optimist Ash in the Madoka Magica universe has some interesting story potential. It would be an extremely dark story that isn’t for kids, though.
Madoka Magica would be interesting, especially since Audino alreaady resembles Madoka

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Mortal Kombat. MK has enough intricate details of fights and realistic effects of pokemon moves have serious effects. elemental, physical attacks on the body would be cool to see. it unlikely this will be but the series glosses over the consequences too much.
Death Battle did a hilarious Machamp vs Goro fight once. 3D animated as well.