• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could go out with any celebrity...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Oddly enough, I don't really find that many celebrities attractive in comparison to regular people I know. But if I had to pick, it would have to be between Katy Perry, Ellen Page, Scarlett Johanssen, and Jenna Fisher. Maybe a few others.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I love how no one has said Megan Fox yet. I guess everyone's over her now? If this Thread was posted a year ago...

Anyways, obviously this is based on looks and looks alone as no one really knows what a celebrity's personality is like unless they know them personally. But I would have to go with Kieron Richardson. Ugh...so cute. And he's gay in real life too, so OH HAY. And Cheryl Cole for women. Not that females really count in my case, but seeing as she's the only female I would consider actually having sex with I thought she was worth a mention...

Sheesh, my taste is so British lately.

Ethe

Organically Raised

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!

Mister_SGG

Well... most of the chicks that come to mind are a little old for me, but uhm... I think I would go out with Brad Pitt Megan Fox. She's pretty hot. Too bad she's not so smart.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
I don't fancy most celebrities these days... Lady Gaga would probably be one of the only "celebs" I'd even consider. (Hey, as gimmicky as she is... She's got some mad style.)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
selena gomez, why are you with justin bieber? he hasnt hit puberty yet!

brooklyn decker would work for me. or shakira

kochoupink

butts lol
Amy Adams

YES Amy Adams I have the second-biggest crush on her ever.
Biggest crush ever: St. Vincent (real name Annie Clark) is the most beautiful woman in the world and one time I saw her sing it was amazing she's so amazing. She said she liked my t-shirt it was basically the highlight of my ever.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Jennifer Lopez, Shakira or Beyonce.

Obvious.

Skylar Grey.

Not obvious.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
farrah fawcett
oh wait

lmao XD

Ok, I have a long list... (These people are all at least 5 years older than me though)... Hayley Williams (from Paramore), Shakira, Florence Welch (from Florence + the Machine), the girl from Metric, Ellie Goulding, and others.