• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if you could have 3 super powers what would they be? and why?

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
1.Time/Space manipulation- so I could do whatever I want.
2. Hypersonic flight-because it would be fun.
3. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan-so I could copy powers from others and cast illusions without consequences.

skadoosh2

I am a person :D
1: I would want to turn invisible because, well read this:
2: Super Strength
3: Flying power
Turn invisable and fly around killing people :p

Kingsley

do my dance
Id want the power to be able to make people do whatever I want.
& bein invisible n **** wouldn't be fun at alllllll. So like idk two more.

Rubicante

Banned
I'd have invisibility, x-ray vision, and elasticity. Oh, the fun that could be have with those three powers...this needs to be in polls.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
^shhhhh, I don't wanna lose 2 posts.

Hahaha. You guys are silly. Invisibility makes you blind. Why? The only way you can see is if light goes through your eyes and into your brain. If you were invisible, light cannot be detected by your eyes because they are invisible.

My power is:
1. To be able to do absolutely anything I want

Pwned all of you. If that is too uber, then:
1. Power of Space (This means I can warp anything I want and make new dimensions)
2. Memory Manipulation
3. Gain any info I want anythime and anywhere (This includes knowing your password, reading minds, seeing into the future, etc.)
These 3 make me unstoppable. Why? I can make you forget you had powers, warp you into a black hole, and if you plan to stop me, I would've already knew that because I can read your mind. xD

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hmmm....

Invisibility, because I'd like to be able to sneak around without being seen.
Teleportation, for obvious reasons.
And... I dunno. Maybe being able to freeze time.

Hahaha. You guys are silly. Invisibility makes you blind. Why? The only way you can see is if light goes through your eyes and into your brain. If you were invisible, light cannot be detected by your eyes because they are invisible.

Aww, stop spoiling our fun. Who says superpowers have to be realistic? :p

Geekachu

Moneyy

INACTIVE
1. Invisibility. I could do whatever I want to whoever I want.
2. Flying. A fast and fun way to get around.
3. Super strength. I could beat up almost everyone.

I didn't put invincibility because that's too cheap.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I'm a super strength kinda guy so I'd have to have that. I'd like the armoring power to go with it (Colossus fan since the 80s), and finally mind control/reading... for my less ethical needs.

red fish

A reekfish
water,earth,and fire(no offence to anag but air bending is not my favorite)

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Wish granting, strong conscience, and pass on the third

I'm scepticle of this theory. Would simply being invisible really stop your retnas from reflecting light? Would an invisible mirror still reflect light? C'mon, Science. Hurry up and invent invisibility so we can test these theories!

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
My super powers
1) Mind manipulation (Reading,Illusions,etc.)
2) Ability to attack cells on a molecular level. Shooting out like a beam or something that attacks the cells
3) Time Manipulation

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
1: Transformation
2: The ability to make litter disapear
3: Weight loss powers

I'm lame. I'm facinated by non-human creatures(Real or not), care about the planet, and am struggling to restrain myself from all those delicious foods.